Secret resales 2015

Terence99

8 minutes ago, Michaels denim shorts said:

Well 978 has gone out of the window. As has pretty much everyone's faith in a final sale. Without last nights events this thread would be closer to 900 and no one would be convinced it isn't happening tomorrow afternoon (when I'm away from my pc for the first time since last Tuesday) 

Don't worry, I'm still trying for you, will be on high alert tomorrow afternoon. 

Charm x

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Michaels denim shorts said:

See wouldn't cancel anything via email. Or online chat. You have to ring them, confirm several steps of security like the payment card details, addresses, reference numbers, to stop randomers canceling each other tickets 

well this definitely isn't correct.

I cancelled my friend's ticket via email on the week of the balance payments as my friend wasn't going, and I wanted to make sure the deposit refund went to my new credit card, rather than the old cancelled one that I used back in October to book.

I did it via the online enquiry form on the seetickets website, gave my friend's reg number, and the old card details, and my new card details, requesting that the refund be sent there, and an hour later I got an email from See telling me that it had been processed.

2 minutes ago, ghostdancer1 said:

well this definitely isn't correct.

I cancelled my friend's ticket via email on the week of the balance payments as my friend wasn't going, and I wanted to make sure the deposit refund went to my new credit card, rather than the old cancelled one that I used back in October to book.

I did it via the online enquiry form on the seetickets website, gave my friend's reg number, and the old card details, and my new card details, requesting that the refund be sent there, and an hour later I got an email from See telling me that it had been processed.

Well it sounds like you cleared most of the security questions they'd ask over the phone but never over email or live help, like card numbers etc. Unless the original poster of this, (who I grant has just been shot down by loads of people and disappeared, my bad)'s friend specifically gave all the details and said cancel it & not just a general "can it be cancelled" message as he implied he had been told 

3 hours ago, Jenniferaliceee said:

My friend has just told me their friend works and see and apparently there is a list of see employees on first refusals and they haven't processed enough for the sale to take place but it IS going to happen.

Said friend tipped me off on primavera headlines a month before they were announced and was 100% correct. Make of that what you will! 

see aren't anything to do with primavera tho? Redtkt are who primavera is through, lucky guess imo

Edited by MadScientist

1 minute ago, ManchesterGlasto said:

Well that woke me up

Haha, hope it doesn't take you that long to wake up if it was a real sale! Easy for me to say mind I'm on night shift!:)

changes have been occurring since 4:45am page keeps going to service unavailable then not found then back again although it seems to have gone completely now. To be honest due to the time of day I would be very surprised if these weren't background automatic changes and the numbers on this thread would suggest checkpage hasn't triggered an alert. 

As you were folks, see you at 9am:)

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Squonk said:

Looks like the webpage - glastonbury.seetickets.com has just vanished. Wonder if they are playing in advance of the secret sale being today?

Seetickets main page is down not just their Glastonbury special pages

'Temporary error

Sorry, we encountered an error while processing your request. Please try again later.'

Edited by Jennings74
Error message

3 minutes ago, MilkyJoe said:

Haha, hope it doesn't take you that long to wake up if it was a real sale! Easy for me to say mind I'm on night shift!:)

changes have been occurring since 4:45am page keeps going to service unavailable then not found then back again although it seems to have gone completely now. To be honest due to the time of day I would be very surprised if these weren't background automatic changes and the numbers on this thread would suggest checkpage hasn't triggered an alert. 

As you were folks, see you at 9am:)

Checkpage has sent 2 alerts. Didn't post here straight away as I was refreshing the page.