Secret resales 2015

Terence99

1 minute ago, Robinn said:

Today the negativity hour will be cancelled and replaced by a ticket celebration marathon. Heard it here first.

Loving the positivity. 

I so hope it will happen and as many of us get in as possible. Would love to have a few ciders with people once sanity is restored...

The people I was helping gave up this morning and booked a week away instead so I'm pretty much out of here now. Absolute best  of luck to you all here though and really hope you all get to walk through those gates in 4 weeks time.

Just throwing this out there.

ive only been to Glasto once but am desperate to go back!!

What is it  about Glasto that makes it so addictive and makes people sit here for days/weeks on end trying to get a magical ticket??

Just now, andyb66 said:

What is it  about Glasto that makes it so addictive and makes people sit here for days/weeks on end trying to get a magical ticket??

Nothing, it is a shit festival and I have no idea why anyone bothers trying for tickets - especially now as there is no point at all..................

:ph34r: That should clear the way for us lot to all get them.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, andyb66 said:

it has everything for everyone

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, andyb66 said:

It is just freedom, with like minded people, incredible music and food. 

It feels like another home. 

A guy the other day described not being able to go as 'not being invited to your own birthday party'. Have to say that is exactly how I feel too. 

• Upvote 1

I've tried to answer this question many times and its hard to put my finger on one thing. This year will be my 10th Glastonbury (I will be there one way or another) and its just the happiest place on earth. The people are all amazing, the atmosphere is amazing. All my worries completely disappear for 5 days and I just have the best time!

I've quit 2 jobs because they wouldn't give me the time off for Glastonbury, so I chose Glastonbury over them! I can't see my self ever stopping going!

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, Nobody Interesting said:

Nothing, it is a shit festival and I have no idea why anyone bothers trying for tickets - especially now as there is no point at all..................

Wait, this is about Glasto? Shit, I was convinced we were going to V! That festival is so much better!

*signs off*

five days of fun, tooo much to see you have to go back to see more! (I've still never got in the rabbit hole)! also being able to take your own alcohol everywhere is a bonus. it's the mother of all festivals!

4 minutes ago, andyb66 said:

Can't explain why, but it's the 1 thing every year that comes above anything else. If I only have 5 days off work/afford 1 trip away. It would always be glasto. No questions

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Slats14 said:

I've tried to answer this question many times and its hard to put my finger on one thing. This year will be my 10th Glastonbury (I will be there one way or another) and its just the happiest place on earth. The people are all amazing, the atmosphere is amazing. All my worries completely disappear for 5 days and I just have the best time!

I've quit 2 jobs because they wouldn't give me the time off for Glastonbury, so I chose Glastonbury over them! I can't see my self ever stopping going!

Blimey. That is dedication to the cause. 

3 minutes ago, Robinn said:

Wait, this is about Glasto? Shit, I was convinced we were going to V! That festival is so much better!

*signs off*

I have to admit I've been to V.. 

I had to get that off my chest....

Please forgive me 

Edited by andyb66

2 minutes ago, andyb66 said:

I have to admit I've been to V.. 

I had to get that off my chest....

I went to V every year for 18 years (in my defence it's only 12 miles up the road, and it was pretty good when it started).

In 2014 I went to Glastonbury for the first time. 

Ive not been back to V since...

Edited by DJ Cull