Secret resales 2015

Terence99

15 minutes ago, ManchesterGlasto said:

Checkpage has sent 2 alerts. Didn't post here straight away as I was refreshing the page.

Ahh okay. Obviously due to the webpage going down. There's going to be a lot of panicky people waking up in a couple of hours!:lol:

2 minutes ago, Big durbs said:

Do SEE tickets work at 5am? I do hope it not that some muppet of a workman has not just put a jcb through there fibre!!!!

To be honest these alerts have most likely been triggered by Seetickets.com going offline earlier and then coming back online. They frequently have automated changes going on through the night and I would be very surprised if this was anybody inputting any manual changes into the system.

Morning guys. If today is the day is there a particular peak time that it might happen ....I don't have pings set up no idea how to so reliant in you wonderful hard core followers to a degree.....any tips would be great. Xxx 

1 minute ago, zozzieb said:

Morning guys. If today is the day is there a particular peak time that it might happen ....I don't have pings set up no idea how to so reliant in you wonderful hard core followers to a degree.....any tips would be great. Xxx 

Between 2pm and 4pm seems to have been the optimum time going by recent years but it really could happen at any time of day. If you haven't got any page checkers active then sadly your odds aren't great. Have a look at www.checkpage.co.uk

Anyway off to feed the pigs...I'll be virtually crossing my fingers again today...waiting for the magic two letter word repeated 3 times.   I obviously can't say it as I think some one did yesterday accidentally and nearly set off multiple coronaries 

Morning chaps 

1 minute ago, Ted Dansons Wig said:

Morning all.

Decided last night to get back to it until the bitter end after kind of giving up on the idea in the wake of what happened Monday night.

After all this time we just need it resolving one way or another now. Good luck everyone

Nice to hear your back with us as it were. Were love to have you on board.

Morning Chaps lets do this hey 

4 minutes ago, Ted Dansons Wig said:

Morning all.

Decided last night to get back to it until the bitter end after kind of giving up on the idea in the wake of what happened Monday night.

After all this time we just need it resolving one way or another now. Good luck everyone

Good to have you back buddy. Hope your day off yesterday helped.

5 minutes ago, Ted Dansons Wig said:

Morning all.

Nice to see you back. Good luck everybody.

Good morning all,

Woke up to lots of emails but no checkpage texts, had the mail from checkpage but couldn't figure it out why no texts as we've not used our credits to that extent - my one month membership had expired - it really has gotta be today.

Let's do this thang

Feeling more confident for today, good luck everyone

11 minutes ago, Ted Dansons Wig said:

Morning all.

Nice to see you back in here 

Just now, moheetoes said:

Nice to see you back in here 

9 minutes ago, davetherave2 said:

Morning chaps 

Nice to hear your back with us as it were. Were love to have you on board.

Morning Chaps lets do this hey 

Ta both. Just read back through the posts from yesterday. Couple of little glimmers of hope in there is there not?

4 minutes ago, Ted Dansons Wig said:

Ta both. Just read back through the posts from yesterday. Couple of little glimmers of hope in there is there not?

Yep think we have a half decent chance of a resale now quite soon earlier in the week I was losing hope to be honest