Secret resales 2015

Terence99

1 minute ago, Nobody Interesting said:

Fuck it - I am struggling today and need to be 'me' whatever that actually is.

We have to carry on, we have to else the fucktards win.

This is what 'me' would post.

Image result for dancing penguin gif

You know you well :)

1 minute ago, Michaels denim shorts said:

i miss the knob jokes

Cul-Flo-Valv Bypass 

1. Do not turn or unscrew the knobs.  They are designed to be pushed from side to side.
2. Do not use a hard object to strike/hit the knobs.  They should move using the palm of your hand.
3. The knobs may have writing on them to help, such as, "Push to Bypass".
4. With the blue knob pushed fully inward (knob up against the barrel of the valve), water is routed through the water conditioner.
5. Water may be BYPASSED around the conditioner by pushing the RED knob fully inward.
6. Since the system may have been in service for a long period of time, you may have to slide the knobs back and forth more than once to acquire a tight seal.  If your system was leaking, remember it will take a few moments for the pressure to be released.  So if the system seems to still be leaking after bypassing, monitor the unit to see if the leak slows.

If the RED knob is pushed in and the BLUE knob is exposed, the system is BYPASSED. If the BLUE knob is pushed in and the RED knob is exposed, the system is in service.

6 minutes ago, zozziebywater said:

Is there an end point where we just give up ?  Am not sure what to do for the best as I really want to go but ......

Not the most optimistic first post I've ever seen!

Welcome! And I won't give up anytime soon, no. I'm almost out of days I can sit behind the computer all afternoon though.

Have been sat lurking this thread for the past 2 weeks (sorry for not posting, trying to do some work at the same time!) and the 2 people I'm trying for I've only met once!

Crazy emotions flying round in my city today with what's gone on at the arena. Hoping the optimism in here continues till we finally get that resale, you lot have put a right shift in.

Edited by ConorC

I'm at work with the browser open on ticket page and ducking in here ever so often to check progress, with my phone by my side waiting for checkpage alerts.  It's not like I'm hammering at f5 or anything so it's fairly low impact.

Basically I can keep doing this until the Thursday of the festival before I finally give up...