Secret resales 2015

Terence99

Just now, THEBOILERMAN said:

I have been here for over 2 weeks trying for tickets for 2 people (I have mine) and shall be here until 5pm tonight. Tomorrow will be spent getting ready for BT so for me it`s either today or not at all. From the comments made by Neil (efests) he seems to think it`s today or not at all. keep the faith :) 

I have more faith in there being a resale that I do with some of 'humanity'.

• Upvote 1

Just now, MilkyJoe said:

Yeah was posted on here yesterday mate. Hopefully a great opportunity for somebody with the experience in this sort of thing.

Cool - hopefully I've brought it to a new audience :)  Sounds like a bit of creativity is needed for that one, but I'm sure there's a few enthusiastic people on here!

1 minute ago, beefykoala said:

Morning all. Waking up to the fucked up news about Manchester is an absolute bummer. Who does that?! I trust we are all accounted for here? 

It's horrific. I was up until 2am as it happened just as I was on my way to bed and there's no way I could sleep once I heard

1 minute ago, beefykoala said:

Morning all. Waking up to the fucked up news about Manchester is an absolute bummer. Who does that?! I trust we are all accounted for here? 

Lucy92 and Stuarbert2hats are waiting to hear from a friend. Could be the same person. Haven't heard anybody else affected from here at the moment though.

1 minute ago, helsbellski said:

It's horrific. I was up until 2am as it happened just as I was on my way to bed and there's no way I could sleep once I heard

Me too, it was weird how slow the news was coming out and how much confusion about what happened. Then GMP rather slow on releasing details, especially with all those parents waiting outside for their kids. Awful couldn't have hit a worse gig, cowardly bastards.

Just now, markian said:

Me too, it was weird how slow the news was coming out and how much confusion about what happened. Then GMP rather slow on releasing details, especially with all those parents waiting outside for their kids. Awful couldn't have hit a worse gig, cowardly bastards.

I think they were just focusing on attending the scene and trying to work out what had gone on rather than updating the public with details but agree it must have been agony for parents waiting. I was convinced it was a gas explosion or something for ages. Absolutely despicable