Secret resales 2015

Terence99

Been to V twice purely for line up reasons but wouldn't go again unless there was somebody really special on which is doubtful these days. 

Have to say it is good for one thing though. You can pick up a pretty much brand new tent on the Monday morning. First time I went it rained on the Monday morning and the amount of decent tents left was atrocious. One of our neighbours left a brand new Outwell 6 man. It came home with me and lasted another 6 years as our main tent before our garage was flooded and it got ruined.

2 minutes ago, andyb66 said:

Not just yet.. After all these years of wedded bliss when we meet new people I still introduce her as my first/ current wife..  and i still find it hilarious... oddly enough she doesn't!

I love introducing my husband as  my "first husband." Got to keep him on his toes ;) 

1 minute ago, Nobody Interesting said:

Sorry to be the one to bring this down a bit but such sad news on the MEN thread.

The missing person Lucy and Stuart were waiting for news on has been confirmed as a victim of Monday's crap.

God bless

Glastonbury was my first festival, besides a few Bestivals and smaller city / day festivals like beachdown in brighton, loves saves the day in bristol ive never tried any others. Greenman and Shamabala have been on my list of must try's for a few years though. May even do the latter this year.

3 minutes ago, Nobody Interesting said:

Sorry to be the one to bring this down a bit but such sad news on the MEN thread.

The missing person Lucy and Stuart were waiting for news on has been confirmed as a victim of Monday's crap.

Thats absolutely awful. I Feel terrible for them both

It is indeed sad sad news.

I'm off to see my best friend and daughter tonight who were at the concert, they're struggling to come to terms with what they saw and experienced, thankfully they were unhurt but the trauma will stay with them for a long time to come yet.

8 minutes ago, Nobody Interesting said:

That is so sad.

9 minutes ago, Nobody Interesting said:

Oh so very sad news... ...heartbroken can't even come close 

17 minutes ago, Nobody Interesting said:

That's terrible. I really don't know what else to say.

I got a bit teary this morning listening to Blossoms- the first band we saw at Glasto last year. We thought we'd missed the gig, but it turned out they were starting late. The sun was shining, our hangovers miraculously disappeared, and we remembered how amazing it is to be on a farm with wonderful people and live music playing wherever you go. Today has to be the day. 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, amyharvz said:

I got a bit teary this morning listening to Blossoms- the first band we saw at Glasto last year. We thought we'd missed the gig, but it turned out they were starting late. The sun was shining, our hangovers miraculously disappeared, and we remembered how amazing it is to be on a farm with wonderful people and live music playing wherever you go. Today has to be the day. 

Remember this very well. 

Blossoms since become one of my favorite bands

31 minutes ago, Nobody Interesting said:

RIP X X 

1 minute ago, Glasto Mart said:

I just don't get it. What the FUCK.

They're just fucking innocent people going to a fucking pop concert.

You utter EVIL CUUNTS.

I tend to agree.. Totally senseless.

Just now, andyb66 said:

Saw them last year in Kentish Town. Very impressive .

Yeah very very good live. I went last year to their tour and then this spring one just gone. 

Then took a weeks holiday to Vancouver with some friends to find out they were playing on my last night. $9 a ticket in front of probably no more than 100 people in some strange little venue/bar. 

It was absolutely magical. Looking forward to seeing them on the pyramid this year

5 minutes ago, bennyk said:

Yeah very very good live. I went last year to their tour and then this spring one just gone. 

Then took a weeks holiday to Vancouver with some friends to find out they were playing on my last night. $9 a ticket in front of probably no more than 100 people in some strange little venue/bar. 

It was absolutely magical. Looking forward to seeing them on the pyramid this year

From my experience most acts in an intimate venue are far better than in a big arena.  

Not a massive fan but I saw James Bay last year in New York in front of about 250 people .. He was bloody brilliant!

3 minutes ago, andyb66 said:

From my experience most acts in an intimate venue are far better than in a big arena.  

Not a massive fan but I saw James Bay last year in New York in front of about 250 people .. He was bloody brilliant!

Ive seen Arcade Fire at CIA cardiff, headline glastonbury and play roundhouse in london. Roundhouse blew the other two away. Nothing is as good as seeing a band at there peak in a small venue.

4 minutes ago, andyb66 said:

Absolutely mate. 

Any live gig which is remotely more intimate than usual is fantastic