Secret resales 2015

Terence99

Morning Campers! 

Are we all ready for another fun filled day of waiting, false alerts, unnecessary pessimism and knob jokes?

2 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

still need to keep my fingers crossed until a phone connection happens ... but that phone connection has tried to happen, which means there's a ticket sat there waiting, which means I'm out. :D

(for one of the tickets I'm trying to get, anyway - will still be in for another, for the moment)

Connections! Don't forget your other erm. 'friends'!:)

7 minutes ago, MilkyJoe said:

Connections! Don't forget your other erm. 'friends'!:)

I haven't, which is why I'm still after one more ticket for the missus of an efests photographer - which wasn't offered to be sorted via the offer which has (or will, later today) sorted my kid.

I'm 60% hopeful that I might get that one sorted via the press office today, I'll find out when I phone them later. In the meantime I'm still in for one ticket.

2 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

I haven't, which is why I'm still after one more ticket for the missus of an efests photographer - which wasn't offered to be sorted via the offer which has (or will, later today) sorted my kid.

I'm 60% hopeful that I might get that one sorted via the press office today, I'll find out when I phone them later. In the meantime I'm still in for one ticket.

At least your lad is sorted now though. Result!:)

Last week was tough staying in everyday whilst the sun was shining. Quite pleased that it's absolutely pissing down in Bristol this week, it's making being at the computer all day more acceptable. Good luck today guys

I still think a waiting list is a fairer way of issuing secret resale tickets with a window of an hour maybe to reply on a certain day .

there surely can't be more than a couple of hundred to process at this late in the day.

Where I live we have to rely on satellite internet which can be really hit and miss .  Thankfully I did bag a ticket first off but reading  this thread has made me nearly as stressed as you peeps.  

3 minutes ago, babyblade41 said:

I still think a waiting list is a fairer way of issuing secret resale tickets with a window of an hour maybe to reply on a certain day .

there surely can't be more than a couple of hundred to process at this late in the day.

Where I live we have to rely on satellite internet which can be really hit and miss .  Thankfully I did bag a ticket first off but reading  this thread has made me nearly as stressed as you peeps.  

Not sure how a waiting list would be a fairer system? What would it be? first person to get their name down on a waiting list, first served? That's pretty much what is happening when they go on sale but this way only the most dedicated and determined people will be lucky. (And of course a lot won't) but this way everybody has as much chance as everybody else.

7 minutes ago, babyblade41 said:

I think in a way that would be less fair than what people are going through now, this way should reward the truly dedicated, but would a waiting list work and how easy would it be just to put your name down for it?