Secret resales 2015

Terence99

Right, 6pm so I suspect that's it for the day. Let's all hope that the background action means it's all systems go tomorrow. Not only is it the last day till Friday that I can be on high alert, but I think we'll all be going suitably mad if we're still here in 24 hours with no further word. Barring a late evening checkpage buzz, see you all bright and early tomorrow! 

Edit: Don't be silly, I still have the pages open and page checkers running JUST in case.

Edited by Brownie30

17 minutes ago, RandyFishcake said:

17 minutes ago, RandyFishcake said:

Great minds

and you get upvotes for both posts too - bloody favouritism :D

7 minutes ago, APPLES77 said:

The select language thing they added earlier was removed then put back straight away :/ 

I've switched to selector mode now, so I'll only get pinged when the Sold Out or We're Sorry messages disappear. This might save my sanity.

Just now, scott44 said:

I can not believe the total dedication / determination by people on this thread. Not sure I could be that committed but great that people are. Are people seriously sat at their PC for 9 hours a day just hitting F5 every now and then?

Nah, I have a plugin to do it for me. And three monitors, so I can be watching at all times even though I'm doing other things.

:D

2 minutes ago, scott44 said:

I can not believe the total dedication / determination by people on this thread. Not sure I could be that committed but great that people are. Are people seriously sat at their PC for 9 hours a day just hitting F5 every now and then?

1 minute ago, beefykoala said:

Nah, I have a plugin to do it for me. And three monitors, so I can be watching at all times even though I'm doing other things.

:D

Same... by the computer all day yes. But listening to music, sending emails, watching telly, cleaning. Always ready to pounce... but not literally sat at computer the WHOLE time. Most of it though!

18 minutes ago, scott44 said:

My husband and I are getting up at 2am (9am UK time) and pottering around, trying to stay awake, and keeping an eye on the pages till we have to go to work (one person stays home while the other drives to work, so we have total connectivity). It's truly nuts.

24 minutes ago, scott44 said:

Pretty much, I can work and do this at the same time. I'm not even after tickets just the nurse and gardener who we want to join us can be click ready so i'm putting in the graft for them.

Just now, APPLES77 said:

Pretty much, I can work and do this at the same time. I'm not even after tickets just the nurse and gardener who we want to join us can be click ready so i'm putting in the graft for them.

Actually, they are putting in the graft while i sit on my arse at a computer would be more accurate ;)