Secret resales 2015

Terence99

35 minutes ago, babyblade41 said:

In theory yes but if all that wanted a ticket get their name down and a specific date when emails will be sent and a time slot to reply by then at least everyone will know the date and just keep an eye out on that day .  

I've read some people are having an op or otherwise not near a computer 24/7 , I just thought it would cut down what is happening here .

I'd just like everyone with an equal chance 

Everybody is in with an equal chance that's the thing. To be honest the current system isn't fair on me, I'm 70 miles offshore on a 3G wifi system that could go down at any time. I'm fortunate that for the last few days it's been fairly stable. But like those folks that have other things on or cannot be near their computers I can and have enlisted some help. 

Its still the fairest system possible. Remember these are tickets that shouldn't even be on sale.

8 minutes ago, MilkyJoe said:

Everybody is in with an equal chance that's the thing. To be honest the current system isn't fair on me, I'm 70 miles offshore on a 3G wifi system that could go down at any time. I'm fortunate that for the last few days it's been fairly stable. But like those folks that have other things on or cannot be near their computers I can and have enlisted some help. 

Its still the fairest system possible. Remember these are tickets that shouldn't even be on sale.

I'm on the fence about a system for the last remaining few. They had a random ticket allocator system for the free rage against the machine gig in london a few years back. I got the 3 tickets i was looking for so of course i thought i was fantastic at the time, probably not so much if i missed out as i would have put the work in to secure them had it just been a case of f5 all morning. In theory it makes sense to put everyone on level pegging, like you said some dont have good internet or time of work etc. I think no matter what system we have it wont please everyone. 

Edited by lobo

2 minutes ago, Comatoast said:

@Glasto Mart

I would echo everything said so far - plus - if you are the lead booker it will auto-populate the billing address and those few seconds may be crucial (if you are the one paying)...

Best of luck...

Yep, put yourself in the first group if you get in at any point. I'd be amazed if you get a second go. 

19 minutes ago, bennyhana22 said:

I love Glastonbury and I love its spirit - it is unique in so many ways, including the attitude and philosophy of so many of its fans, as evidenced on these boards.

BUT...

Mart - you have to put yourself on the first page! YOU are the one showing the dedication. YOU are the one spending hours monitoring pages. YOU are the one trying so hard for everyone else.

If I was on your group I would insist that you were lead booker, even in place of me, if I was contributing pretty much nothing to the effort (even if it was not my fault that I couldn't help). Any of your friends would be getting a MASSIVE bonus, were you to secure them a ticket. Putting yourself on that first page is not selfish. It's FAIR.

Lots of us are here with tickets, trying for other people. That's Glastonbury (I'm trying for someone I've never even met!).

Listen to me. I know things...

You are lovely. Get yourself a ticket too...

:)

Ben

Can't add anything more to the above post. Nobody but you is trying for tickets for whatever reason. Draw straws for group 2 or decide who you would like to go the least but put yourself as lead booker.

Good luck.

**We nearly met Ben, you showed up at the meet late last year and I was just going to come and say hello when you were off again! 

Anybody would have thought you had a schedule to keep or something...

Anyone else wanting this to be over so they can move on with their lives / save their jobs / prevent a cardiac event from prolonged stress / have a shower or go to the loo in peace? Regardless of success I just want this to be done! (Obviously preference is to have a ticket.

In for the long haul though.

Well, here we are again... seeing as praying for the release of tickets from the omnipotent ones over at SEE hasn't yet worked... please don't put them on sale today, I'd absolutely love to wait around on high alert all day for even longer:):)

not.

43 minutes ago, bennyhana22 said:

I love Glastonbury and I love its spirit - it is unique in so many ways, including the attitude and philosophy of so many of its fans, as evidenced on these boards.

BUT...

Mart - you have to put yourself on the first page! YOU are the one showing the dedication. YOU are the one spending hours monitoring pages. YOU are the one trying so hard for everyone else.

If I was on your group I would insist that you were lead booker, even in place of me, if I was contributing pretty much nothing to the effort (even if it was not my fault that I couldn't help). Any of your friends would be getting a MASSIVE bonus, were you to secure them a ticket. Putting yourself on that first page is not selfish. It's FAIR.

Lots of us are here with tickets, trying for other people. That's Glastonbury (I'm trying for someone I've never even met!).

Listen to me. I know things...

You are lovely. Get yourself a ticket too...

:)

Ben

Thanks Ben and everyone else who's wishing me well.

Glastonbury is my second home. It's the best 5 days of my year, bar none. The feelings I get from being there and the smile I have permanently attached to my face just don't dissipate for the whole festival.

But having said that, I just can't turn round to one of my pals and say "Sorry, I had to leave you out". Just can't do it.

Keep the faith though my friends, keep the faith x

• Upvote 1

Just now, eFestivals said:

have just phoned and paid for a ticket for my kid.... today is a happy happy day. :D

I wish I could sort the rest of you, but I just can't, sorry. I couldn't even sort the other ticket I still need via that route.

Awesome. He must be made up.:)

This might have already been answered:-

I am monitoring this page http://glastonbury.seetickets.com/content/extras but is it better to have the reg details ready to go on this page http://glastonbury.seetickets.com/event/glastonbury-2017/worthy-farm/1100001/ ? Then when the page change comes through submit? 

I think this may be a risky approach and maybe its better to go through the main page and click the buy tickets link. I am just one person so want to focus my efforts!

2 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

have just phoned and paid for a ticket for my kid.... today is a happy happy day. :D

I wish I could sort the rest of you, but I just can't, sorry. I couldn't even sort the other ticket I still need via that route.

Congrats Neil. Good to see a few success stories on here the past week.