Lineup 2016

Matt42

• Replies 12k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 hours ago, Andre91 said:

Jaguar Skills will be brilliant again (last year in the tent was insane) and Ghetts should be decent. Think I'll be headling to Propaganda on the Friday before Feed Me, and then just Piccadilly on Saturday and Sunday. 

Thursday and Sunday Relentless are insanely good. Friday will be dead and Saturday is terrible- which gives me an excuse to check out Propaganda & Metronomy/Super Hans. Piccadilly is always a good idea.

11 hours ago, rdg3tim97 said:

Who fucking said Catfish were doing the secret set months ago? Me. Who got the shit down voted out of them for it? Me. Looks like you've all changed your tunes, and I was right. Nonces

Desperate to become an 'in the know' just so you can say 'I said it first'. Judging on your previous posts, you take no value in other people's opinions either and make it very evident that only yours should count. How many people do you think come on here and say 'my mate knows the band'? So when someone comes in and claims something similar while acting extremely arrogant, you can only expect the same response.

You're not going to make many friends here with this kind of post and people certainly won't listen to anything you have to say in the future.

11 hours ago, rdg3tim97 said:

Who fucking said Catfish were doing the secret set months ago? Me. Who got the shit down voted out of them for it? Me. Looks like you've all changed your tunes, and I was right. Nonces

And who was the person who said either Guns N' Roses or Green Day were headlining, because R&L tweeted the letter G? You. 

12 hours ago, Will-2609 said:

Imagine being 18/19 and calling people nonces for not believing you about who's playing a secret set at a festival.

Imagine that.

Im 34 and must call one of my workmates a nonce at least once a week, we have all worked together for 17+ years though and I get as much "abuse" as I give.

So it turns out I'm going to be up there from the Wednesday with my "work" at Reading Festival.

If I remember correctly, there's pretty much nothing going on on either Wednesday/Thursday right? People just tend to get generally Gillespied...

At least I'll beat the queues at Tesco for booze! 

6 minutes ago, swede said:

I think your over estimating how much people actually give a shit about whats said on a festival forum.

Did you not see this?

On 09/08/2016 at 1:05 AM, rdg3tim97 said:

I wish they'd just confirm who is closing which site. I've now been roped into watching Fall Out Boy and I want to know if it'll be bearable because I know Biffy will be up next and smash it, or if I'm going to feel deflated as soon as Biffy do smash it knowing I now have to stand through FOB.