Lineup 2016

Matt42

• Replies 12k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, conroy17 said:

does anyone know the deal with this Jack Rocks Stage at Leeds could see a few of them Jagerhaus acts being thrown on there if it's of a similar calibre to the version of the stage they had at Y Not?

I imagine it'll be basically the same sorta stuff as they had on that stage at Y Not and the one they had at Isle of Wight. Shitkicking indie bands. Awfully close to the main stage though; maybe after hours?

Edited by dentalplan

On ‎03‎/‎08‎/‎2016 at 0:00 PM, dentalplan said:

When it comes to people I know who like music; Leeds isn't exactly high on the list in terms of appeal because the higher up acts are usually quite shit but they still find plenty of the acts interesting.

Kasabian // Vampire Weekend // Catfish & The Bottlemen // Blossoms // White Lies

NME – The Cribs, Lock Up - Slaves

Alt-J (Co-headline) // 30 Seconds To Mars (Co-headline) // Royal Blood // Wolf Alice // Marmozets

NME – MGMT, FR – Everything Everything

Blink 182 // Frank Ocean // Frank Turner & The Sleeping Souls // Bon Iver // Dinosaur Jr.

NME – Jamie T , FR - The Hives

20 hours ago, dentalplan said:

I imagine it'll be basically the same sorta stuff as they had on that stage at Y Not and the one they had at Isle of Wight. Shitkicking indie bands. Awfully close to the main stage though; maybe after hours?

be strange to have that after hours, it'd be a fair walk from everything else at that time- just wondering how many people would be willing to wander out all that way at 1am to watch fucking Baby Strange or something.

Edited by conroy17

15 minutes ago, harry5573 said:

So on the back of the ticket, it states that there is no crowd-surfing and anybody who does so will be made to walk the long way around to the main entrance. 

Is this actually enforced? It seems completely unreasonable 

Nah, never ever. You just have to walk around the side of the stage back into the crowd. 

2 hours ago, she bangs the drums said:

Yeah back to the good old days, looks like the crowd will be back up to 70k

First time at Leeds fest, what is the deal with those entrances (Rachel's and Lord Bingley's)?  Are both entrances used for the people with day entry as well as campers?  Because that would mean that people with day tickets can chill in the campsites. 

1 hour ago, Stuielooie said:

I'm only going to Reading on the Friday, is wellys necessary? (If weather is fine?) As I went last year on the Saturday only and the only place I needed wellys was walking in to the arena after the day entry gate.

A forum can't guide you on what footwear to wear two weeks before the fest, man. Check out the weather forecast on the day.

1 minute ago, dentalplan said:

A forum can't guide you on what footwear to wear two weeks before the fest, man. Check out the weather forecast on the day.

Wasn't sure if the conditions were just usually crap whatever the weather. I've worn wellys on prior occasions as when I've been its been shit. Just was wondering if its good weather trainers would be OK.

15 minutes ago, Stuielooie said:

Wasn't sure if the conditions were just usually crap whatever the weather. I've worn wellys on prior occasions as when I've been its been shit. Just was wondering if its good weather trainers would be OK.

Trainers will be fine if the weather is fine

Shuttle bus usually enter via Rachel's gate, and car park via Lord Bingley. 

There is nothing stopping people from hanging around the camp sites with a day ticket, you just won't be able to get in to the arena if you don't have a ticket for the following day if you decided to stay on camp site. 

4 hours ago, Andre91 said:

Nah, never ever. You just have to walk around the side of the stage back into the crowd. 

They actually enforced it one year at Leeds, think it was 07, what a fucking joke that was, you could see people coming out by the dozens as you was queuing to get into the arena on the Friday