Swine_Glasto2014

• Replies 490
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*obvious caveat alert*

i am 37 years old.

and that tune is fucking atrocious.

i would seriously need to reduce the quality of my prescription to get into that.

38 and in the same boat. That's pisspoor from Howlett. Album is *distinctly* average thusfar. Outgunned might be better - that's saying something.

38 and in the same boat. That's pisspoor from Howlett. Album is *distinctly* average thusfar. Outgunned might be better - that's saying something.

I thought Outgunned was a brilliant album.

Haven't heard the new one apart from the odd tune on the radio

as ever, not quite what I said. ;)

Your devious wording, as ever, confusing me

defo not the prodigy on sunday, and pretty sure Alt-J is one of the headliners.

So suggesting that's not quite would said, may suggest they are playing, but not headlining the other stage?

A lot of suggesting going on here, I expect it to be rubbished

Your devious wording, as ever, confusing me

So suggesting that's not quite would said, may suggest they are playing, but not headlining the other stage?

A lot of suggesting going on here, I expect it to be rubbished

I think I know who's Sunday on Other. I'm hoping it have it confirmed via another channel, which I might get soon or I might not get at all. But I do think what i've heard already is probably right.

I think I know who's Sunday on Other. I'm hoping it have it confirmed via another channel, which I might get soon or I might not get at all. But I do think what i've heard already is probably right.

I hope you put me out my misery soon

The other stage has been a head scratcher for me for a while, can't get my head round who's going to play, excepting surprises really

can't see The Prodigy fitting anywhere other than Other headliner - Pyramid sub isn't impossible but i just don't see it

They subbed at Reading a few years ago I guess. Biggest crowd I've ever seen at Reading. Although really thought they demand a headline slot on whatever stage they played.

Alt J? Which therefore rules out the Prodigy

no, not Alt-J, for Sunday headliner. From what i've heard, anyway.

I believe Alt-J are playing.

One piece of info said as Other headliner, tho that would be the piece of info around all of this which I can have the least faith in at the mo - tho it's always possible that's a right piece, and maybe that causes other bit of info to be wrong.

If/when I untangle it all with more certainty, I'll let you in on the details.

Edited by eFestivals

no, not Alt-J, for Sunday headliner. From what i've heard, anyway.

I believe Alt-J are playing.

One piece of info said as Other headliner, tho that would be the piece of info around all of this which I can have the least faith in at the mo - tho it's always possible that's a right piece, and maybe that causes other bit of info to be wrong.

If/when I untangle it all with more certainty, I'll let you in on the details.

to they send you the info in the form of a rubix cube?!