The Park 2015

Tuna

• Replies 856
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've just seen GOAT are back in Europe by May - Playing Roskilde the week after Glastonbury. They would storm it on The Park, they were outstanding on West Holts the other year.

If that happens it'll have to take P***** playing to stop me from going.

Didn't they play on the Hell stage in the early hours of the morning in 2013? Now that is the perfect setting for them.

• 1 month later...

He probably will have been mentioned in here but what are the chances of The Tallest Man on Earth? Loving his new album.

Would have to be the Friday as he's in Denmark / Sweden on Saturday and Sunday, probably unlikely but I'd love him to play, and The Park is his obvious home.

He probably will have been mentioned in here but what are the chances of The Tallest Man on Earth? Loving his new album.

Would have to be the Friday as he's in Denmark / Sweden on Saturday and Sunday, probably unlikely but I'd love him to play, and The Park is his obvious home.

I really like Sagres and a few others I've heard. Which album(s) would be best to start with?

From his site:

Roskilde is actually 1st-4th July, but he's doing Stockholm on the Sunday/Monday - that'd would free up the Fri/Sat, unless I'm missing something!

I really like Sagres and a few others I've heard. Which album(s) would be best to start with?

From his site:

TUE 23 JUNE

KOKOLondon, UK

WED 24 JUNE

Openluchttheater RivierenhofDeurne, Belgium

THU 25 JUNE

Divan du MondeParis, France

SAT 27 JUNE

SAT 4 JULY

Roskilde Festival 2015Roskilde, Denmark

Roskilde is actually 1st-4th July, but he's doing Stockholm on the Sunday/Monday - that'd would free up the Fri/Sat, unless I'm missing something!

All his albums to date are great .. All are only 10 songs long and are great to just but on and relax too. My favourite of his is The Wild Hunt, but I'd suggest just playing his albums in the background which chilling around when you get the chance.

And you're right it seems like he is free for the Friday or Saturday. Here's hoping he gets announced and the sun is shining!!