The Park 2015

Tuna

There should be a poster with stage splits early/mid May and the full line up end of May/start of June. Then stage times a short (but agonising) wait after.

We got the full line up and the stage times at the same time last year didn't we? I'm hoping for the same again but might be different with the final headliner being announced so late.

• Replies 856
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's what I thought. They were all split into days and given their times when we got the full lineup I think.

Now I think about it dentalplan might be right, as I remember being out when the stage splits were announced but I wasn't when the times were announced. Can only have been a week or two between them though.

Now I think about it dentalplan might be right, as I remember being out when the stage splits were announced but I wasn't when the times were announced. Can only have been a week or two between them though.

Ah maybe the times were just added to the lineup page at a later date, then. I just remember finding both the day splits and the set times out on the same page.

• 2 weeks later...

Crikey!

Just brought this thread back from page 6!

If we now believe that B&S are on the Other, who do we think for Sunday night Park headliners?

This is really exciting for me as I have always been a little bit meh about B&S, and although I know I could have a serious;y fun time at the Chems, having not seen them before, I am now wondergin who will be on The Park on Sunday, albeit as, presumably, an earlier finishing headliner, like last year...

Ben

Crikey!

Just brought this thread back from page 6!

If we now believe that B&S are on the Other, who do we think for Sunday night Park headliners?

This is really exciting for me as I have always been a little bit meh about B&S, and although I know I could have a serious;y fun time at the Chems, having not seen them before, I am now wondergin who will be on The Park on Sunday, albeit as, presumably, an earlier finishing headliner, like last year...

Ben

I'm hoping for FlyLo, that then down the SE corner to finish up the weekend.... perfect

I'd guess FKA Twigs or Flying Lotus for the Sunday headliner but the Park headliners seem quite hard to guess now we know Belle & Sebastian aren't doing it. Super Furry Animals seem like the only obvious one but I'm sure they'll pull out some good headliners as always!

I'd guess FKA Twigs or Flying Lotus for the Sunday headliner but the Park headliners seem quite hard to guess now we know Belle & Sebastian aren't doing it. Super Furry Animals seem like the only obvious one but I'm sure they'll pull out some good headliners as always!

Is FKA twigs big enough to headline?

I'd love SFA to be Saturday, then a cracking Sunday headliner too, giving me WH/Park/Park.

Ben

I'd love SFA to be Saturday, then a cracking Sunday headliner too, giving me WH/Park/Park.

Ben

If Neil is actually dropping hints i think the only act that fits the bill is Spiritualized or possibly SFA as Gruff has headlined the Park before.

Ben

I dunno, I'd say she is but it's quite hard to gauge how popular she is as she's not really done a proper tour since last year. At the moment I'll probably be at Chemical Brothers on Sunday but if there's a good Park headliner that night I'll hopefully end up there.

I dunno, I'd say she is but it's quite hard to gauge how popular she is as she's not really done a proper tour since last year. At the moment I'll probably be at Chemical Brothers on Sunday but if there's a good Park headliner that night I'll hopefully end up there.

tbh if The xx could headline off the back of their debut then i don't see why she couldn't. i know they had the Mercury Prize thing and everything but she's gotten a huge rep lately and playing pretty sizeable venues (plus has a new EP out soon). FKA twigs, Super Furry Animals and Flying Lotus seems a pretty good shout, even if i do hope it's not true as i don't want to miss any of them :(

If Neil is actually dropping hints i think the only act that fits the bill is Spiritualized or possibly SFA as Gruff has headlined the Park before.

This would also be bloody marvellous!

can you imagine tripping out to J Spaceman and a full choir and strings (I can dream), whilst most of Glastonbury watches the Emperor. Who has no clothes.

PLEASE!

Ben