The Park 2015

Tuna

• Replies 856
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure where it was, but on the thursday last year there a decent tent (might have just been a bar/food stall) on the main path up to the Park stage/Ribbon Tower...on the right hand side, that was quite cool! Had all fairly lights/disco lights inside and decent music playing (I think! I can't really remember it that well but I know I enjoyed it :P)

Cheers, ears

:)

ben

Ben,

I'm incredibly sad to inform you that Nils will not be at Glastonbury. I was devastated when he said... But he was absolutely incredible this evening. I suppose that only rubs salt... That in the Glade or on the Park would be unbelievable. Hopefully next year.

Not sure where it was, but on the thursday last year there a decent tent (might have just been a bar/food stall) on the main path up to the Park stage/Ribbon Tower...on the right hand side, that was quite cool! Had all fairly lights/disco lights inside and decent music playing (I think! I can't really remember it that well but I know I enjoyed it :P)

That's the Stonebridge bar with the big shiny disco ball, there is another one before that is quite good too as chilled out there on the wednesday sundowner time :)

Edited by shoptildrop

Ben,

I'm incredibly sad to inform you that Nils will not be at Glastonbury. I was devastated when he said... But he was absolutely incredible this evening. I suppose that only rubs salt... That in the Glade or on the Park would be unbelievable. Hopefully next year.

Shitty shitbags!

Thanks so much for finding out, Will, and I'm really glad the show you saw was so good.

Oh well, I guess I'll just have to console with the already unmanageable number of acts I already want to see...and we haven't even had the 'proper' announcement!

Ben

I usually go to Stonebridge at least one night over the weekend as they get some good stuff in, Jagwar Ma played live there at about 3am in 2013! There's something about the tent I don't like though, maybe the pillars and the bar being in the way, feels a bit small and not in a cosy way. Might be better if the stage and bar swapped places so there wasn't a pillar smack bang in front of the stage.

Edited by Bradders

Nah. The theory is one is shite and one is great. Neither are shite this year. Personally I think the park is better but west holts still very strong.

The dogshit this year is the other.

I concur, both have done brilliant this year!!! Lots of good stuff, West Holts slightly on top with the Headliners though

It's unbelievably w*nk this year. I've seen some belting sets there. Portishead, massive attack, stranglers, eels, pIl, beady eye.

But this year it looks terrible.

One of my belting sets listed above is a lie.

Why anyone thought it was a good idea to stick Young Fathers and Future Islands among all that bilge is beyond me.