guypjfreak

We got tickets at 9.07 on 3g on the iphone - used the normal link - it hung on both the reg screen once dets entered, and also the payment - we pressed back on the reg screen but didn't for the payment and after a couple of mins it came good. Not a sniff on the computer though - super wifi, mac, not a sniff!

Finally went through, 5 tickets bought in 18 minutes on my shitty 2.1mb rurual broadband connection!

Some more details: Was trying on my PC and macbook, only one tab open on each, as soon as I hit the "maximum possible transactions" page on either device I kept hitting refresh until something happened. It eventually went through on my macbook, when it started hanging I waited for about 10 seconds, hit stop, then hit the submit button again.

Edited by Harry3

I`ve got my reg numbers in and hit confirm. That was at 9.03 and it`s still spinning 09.12 !!!!! Should I go back arrow or just leave it ? YIKES !!!!!

Similar to what happened to me, got through about then and put all the details in but when I clicked proceed it just loaded for ages before crashing.

First time posting here; managed to get tickets at around 9.04 by F5ing like crazy, yay! Third time for me I'm so happy and managed to get some for friends too, keep the faith when you get to he payment page, it kept me hanging for ages, just kept pressing the process button until it was confirmed