Acid_Haze

Now that G2014 has been and gone I can invade these boards again!

My bet for next year in any order will be Radiohead if they get new music out, Florence if she gets new music out and Fleetwood as they owe a show now really. Also depends on if they're still together and touring by then I guess

FM are TBC on the Rumours page

• Replies 37.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• eFestivals

• FloorFiller

• Matt42

• Rose-Colored Boy

Are you already starting to look forward to 2015?
Yes, Nick [Emily’s husband] and I are already pretty far along with next year’s line-up. And, believe it or not, we’ve nearly confirmed all three headliners. I couldn’t be happier with how it’s shaping up.

http://www.glastonburyfestivals.co.uk/emily-eavis-it-really-was-a-special-year-for-us/

Possibility of The Who as they've just announced a 50th anniversary tour, or do we think they'll play somewhere else/not play a festival at all next year?

Wouldn't be surprised if they do the same as the Stones and headline Glasto then do a date at BST a week or two later

Pulp

The Libertines

Frank Turner

Metronomy

Pixie Lott

The Strypes

Alabama Shakes

The Smyths

Faithless

Alt-J

Keane

AC/DC

The Strokes

Example

Frank Ocean

Willie Nelson

Of Monsters And Men

The Stranglers

Public Service Broadcasting

The Vaccines

The National

The Courteeners

Kanye West

Chase & Status

Two Door Cinema Club

Barry Manilow

Toots And The Maytals

Kodaline

Maverick Sabre

London Philharmonic Orchestra

Florence And The Machine

Weezer

The Gaslight Anthem

will hill were doing 14/1 fleetwood mac last week for the sunday slot . wouldnt be confident in them definately doing the sunday but took a £25 punt anyway.

if it was just for them to play the festival i'd be all over this, but for the Sunday it's a bit too much of a gamble for a poor boy like me. a couple of years ago i'd have them definitely down for the Sunday but these days there seems to be no real pattern to how they do things - just whenever the band is free to play

Kanye West I think will be in with a shout, he's one hell of a performer and it would cause the controversy he loves so much. Not sure if he'd demand too much though.

i love Kanye and he would nail a headline slot given the chance but you're right that the demand for him doesn't seem to be major. pretty sure his day at Wireless London this year is the only one that hasn't sold out (although i could be wrong about that). he'd be a great headliner though and is probably the only hip hop artist left who could headline the festival now

Eminem? Unless you're not counting him, due to the never-ending "too rude and controversial" argument that surrounds him.

that's exactly why i'm not counting him. he'd never be booked for the festival (and thank god for that - three great albums followed by absolute dross. his new stuff is just embarrassing)

I genuinely don't think Eminem is big enough to headline anymore.

he's definitely big enough - did Reading/Leeds last(?) year, but nothing about him or his show seems to meld with what Glastonbury is all about

Controversy aside, he didn't headline when he was relevant so why would he now? Plus he allegedly costs in the millions so I don't believe he would waive that for Glastonbury.

Kanye however, would be a very interesting prospect but he doesn't seem to sell live events well. I'm sure Eavises would be wary of that.

Edited by dentalplan

I reckon The Who will go out at Glastonbury 2015..

Would love to see Chemical Brothers maybe

Biffy would be good or Fleetwood Mac

So

Friday - Chemical Brothers

Sat - Fleetwood Mac

Sun - The WHo

Maybe on Other would be Biffy on of nights

Would hope to see imagine Dragons up on the Pyramid too