Acid_Haze

Number 1 was hilarious! He totally denied that he knew how to photoshop to fake a betting slip and then some genius here proved the image of the slip was made on photoshop by him. Totally caught with his trousers down!

I thought Neil looked like an all round good bloke. I think he posted up the photo (of him and Chris Frantz) sometime in April...! Will be a mare to find but he's there...!

The torrents of abuse he gave out after he was found out were incredible. I was in stitches.

• Replies 37.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• eFestivals

• FloorFiller

• Matt42

• Rose-Colored Boy

Are The Zombies still likely? Can't see them on the CF. They'd be great for Sunday early afternoon on the Pyramid with the sun shining.

Yep they're likely to be an acoustic stage headline on the sunday!

Edited by Acid_Haze

The torrents of abuse he gave out after he was found out were incredible. I was in stitches.

It was very funny but also a bit nasty when he started using homophobic slurs. I think he may have reappeared the other night under the name Wrigley Troll or something. I may be wrong but I have my suspicions!

Lianne La Havas is subbing John Peel Sunday for those that way inclined, means I'll get to see Future Islands hopefully

Someone said earlier that FFS were going to be the JP headliner on Sunday, apparently from some good info. Hopefully that means future islands elsewhere earlier in the evening

hmm didn't think Lianne La Havas was big enough to sub JP... but then again the top few acts are always so hard to guess. the placings last year in the JP seemed all over the place to me

but as said above, if that frees Future Islands up to be elsewhere that's fine by me (although my Sunday is, unusually, looking pretty packed, even without the proper timetable)

It was very funny but also a bit nasty when he started using homophobic slurs. I think he may have reappeared the other night under the name Wrigley Troll or something. I may be wrong but I have my suspicions!

Oh definitely. I meant "incredible" in more of a "hilariously pathetic" sense.

Oh definitely. I meant "incredible" in more of a "hilariously pathetic" sense.

It was quite a stunning tantrum he had wasn't it! Totally got busted!

hmm didn't think Lianne La Havas was big enough to sub JP... but then again the top few acts are always so hard to guess. the placings last year in the JP seemed all over the place to me

but as said above, if that frees Future Islands up to be elsewhere that's fine by me (although my Sunday is, unusually, looking pretty packed, even without the proper timetable)

She subbed the West Holts last time she played at Glastonbury... she's a lot bigger than you might expect!

Yep they're likely to be an acoustic stage headline on the sunday!

Surely a clash between The Zombies and Weller/The Who is a poor decision from the organisers. Fans of Who/Weller will be desperate to catch them all.

Could they not be under Weller? The Zombies 'Odyssey And Oracle' is his favourite ever record.

Surely a clash between The Zombies and Weller/The Who is a poor decision from the organisers. Fans of Who/Weller will be desperate to catch them all.

Could they not be under Weller? The Zombies 'Odyssey And Oracle' is his favourite ever record.

I'm not sure you understand how the clashes work - they're fully intentional to split the crowds

... this doesn't make things better ajajaja

... anyway a question from a newie... how much time does it take from the pyrammid stage to reach to The Other, and to John Peel? Based on your previous years of course...

Thanks

GlastoWalkingTimes2013.jpg

Here you go. A couple of things might have changed but not for the stages you're asking about.