Acid_Haze

I didn't watch the football because I've got to revise for my uni final year exams, which start on Wednesday. So I spent two hours watching videos of dogs protecting their owners on YouTube. For fucks sake!

I watched Bournemouth get promoted to the premier league the night before one of mine. I fucking aced it.

• Replies 37.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• eFestivals

• FloorFiller

• Matt42

• Rose-Colored Boy

I watched Bournemouth get promoted to the premier league the night before one of mine. I fucking aced it.

Good old Bournemouth. I can't see myself aceing this one though! Oh well, I have plenty of world class football to look forward to next season after my team (Leyton Orient) managed to go from 3rd last season and 2-0 up in the playoff final to losing on penalties and getting relegated to league 2 this year.

got a nice trip up to wycombe from plymouth on thursday to cheer the mighty greens on! Im not sure how well the scenes at home park were portrayed on sky? but i think it was one of the best atmospheres I've ever seen at a game, quite emotional seeing 14,000 people sing 'three little birds' when 3-0 down only to score two goals in the last 5 minutes, quite well renowned as one of the loudest and proudest away followings in the league, 2100 making the trip on thursday, you better all be watching :nyam:

got a nice trip up to wycombe from plymouth on thursday to cheer the mighty greens on! Im not sure how well the scenes at home park were portrayed on sky? but i think it was one of the best atmospheres I've ever seen at a game, quite emotional seeing 14,000 people sing 'three little birds' when 3-0 down only to score two goals in the last 5 minutes, quite well renowned as one of the loudest and proudest away followings in the league, 2100 making the trip on thursday, you better all be watching :nyam:

My dad supports Wycombe so I probably will be watching! Got yourselves back in the tie nicely at the end there.

My dad supports Wycombe so I probably will be watching! Got yourselves back in the tie nicely at the end there.

funnily enough, i thought we were the better team in the first half then we were awful in the second half, lucky to still be in it! But the support at wycombe will be extremely loud and it should be a good trip! will be lucky to win it, but you never know just what team is going to turn up for Argyle... either way, i can't wait!

p.s, i hope you're supporting the green army!

I watched the Arsenal game... Til my mate text me that swindon is 5-5. Watched 4 mins of nothingness, missed the Swansea goal so turned it off

Typical that my team (Swansea) had a game on at the same time as the highest ever scoring playoff game, oh well - it was all worth it for those 3 points!

Good old Bournemouth. I can't see myself aceing this one though! Oh well, I have plenty of world class football to look forward to next season after my team (Leyton Orient) managed to go from 3rd last season and 2-0 up in the playoff final to losing on penalties and getting relegated to league 2 this year.

At least you're not non league :P