• Replies 37.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• eFestivals

• FloorFiller

• Matt42

• Rose-Colored Boy

Never mind the headliner. My mates new girlfriend scored a coach ticket tonight and she's absolutely stunning.

Breaking News: Martin's mate's fit girlfriend to headline Glastonbury. Pyramid field having new drool drainage systems installed.

Still crossing my fingers for Taylor, if not headline at least a surprise addition to the full line-up.

If not her it'll be someone I don't want to see but many other people will want to see. Blur would be great but I'm seeing them the week before at Hyde Park...not that I'd complain about another massive sing-a-long to Tender.

The wife and I were there too last night. I wasn't expecting too much TBH - more from Simon than Sting - but they were both phenomenal. Amazing gig, just a shame there was no standing area

It's about time someone posted a proper photo though, everyone loves the Bottles

northern-uproar-2.jpg

I think that is Northern Uproar. I seen them a few times many years ago. They had some pretty punchy indie guitar pop tunes.

Reminds me of the good old days, bank holiday weekends with the kingsmill boys, down on the seafront parading out souped up lunchboxes before the big scrap with those warburton twats.

Thank heavens I made it to the Hovis crew before all that kerfuffle.

Its the Eagles, it was spelled out in my porridge this morning. But on a somewhat serious note, as far as I can tell they are not doing anything late June to early July...http://eaglesband.com/events?h=2015-07-17+00%3A00%3A00&p=2&d=prev

As much as I would love to see Joe Walsh on the Pyramid, I imagine the fee they would demand would equate to the total being asked by F Mac Prince & The Libs combined.

Not sure if this has already been mentioned, I don't have it in me to trawl through the last 100 pages, but William Hill have apparently suspended betting on The Stone Roses headlining Glastonbury after a surge in betting ...

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/whats-on/music-nightlife-news/stone-roses-headlining-glastonbury-william-9057443

Wouldn't be the worst headliner for me personally, Macca would be another one I'd love to see having missed 2004.

Edited by SteveTLizard

wasn't here that someone said the moon on Glasto poster would've been a hint for Pink Floyd headlining? It's really interesting to see how this forum makes the news

http://www.inquisitr.com/2016513/pink-floyds-roger-waters-at-glastonbury-fest-two-releases-coming/

Could just be the waterboys ;)

Ha, it'll be Macca, Blur or Mac.

More than confident of it being blur, but they all have their reasons for being chosen.

Macca - UK May Tour not sold out, an 'exclusive' at Roskilde, so they may want to shift more tickets. Fits with Not announced til June.

Blur - Albarn filled in before, friends of the festival, and have BST Hyde Park selling poorly.

Mac - Same as Blur in headlining IOW.

But yeah, it's gonna be Blur, find me a bookmaker. Oh and for what it's worth. Thanks for reading the repetitive post update from every page :D:lol:

Ha, it'll be Macca, Blur or Mac.

More than confident of it being blur, but they all have their reasons for being chosen.

Macca - UK May Tour not sold out, an 'exclusive' at Roskilde, so they may want to shift more tickets. Fits with Not announced til June.

Blur - Albarn filled in before, friends of the festival, and have BST Hyde Park selling poorly.

Mac - Same as Blur in headlining IOW.

But yeah, it's gonna be Blur, find me a bookmaker. Oh and for what it's worth. Thanks for reading the repetitive post update from every page :D:lol:

Roskilde is after glasto so can't really be Macca can it?