• Replies 37.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• eFestivals

• FloorFiller

• Matt42

• Rose-Colored Boy

Game of Thrones is awesome. You can form and opinion and say that you don't like it, but to say it's shit is (in my opinion) complete nonsense.

Totally agree it's a fab show, and there's bot all else on telly atm, but shows we desperately need this potential news this week.

Fingers crossed!

Game of Thrones is awesome. You can form and opinion and say that you don't like it, but to say it's shit is (in my opinion) complete nonsense.

Used to think you were cool. I got pestered from all angles to watch it because it was fucking life-changing and whatnot, then I saw it and didn't like it, then got pestered from all angles from people saying "Oh even if you don't like it then you have to accept it's the greatest narrative that mankind has ever produced, fair enough if it's not your thing, but I'll lose all respect for you if you don't admit you're a doss c**t for not liking it". Needy neckbeards insisting that their w*nk material must be validated by everyone.

And if the the final headliners will be Oasis? I know that I am talking about a dream, or something strongly unrealistic, but I am continuously thinking about the anniversary not only because it is the 20th of (What's the Story) Morning Glory but also because of the anniversary of their performance on the Pyramid in 1995.

Reading this thread is quite remarkable. Apart from the idea of a fit 25 year old woman being unable to perform four nights on the trot ( yeah right) can anybody give me one logical reason why Taylor Swift can't headline? Being female and being popular with young women is not acceptable.

Reading this thread is quite remarkable. Apart from the idea of a fit 25 year old woman being unable to perform four nights on the trot ( yeah right) can anybody give me one logical reason why Taylor Swift can't headline? Being female and being popular with young women is not acceptable.

To be honest, she doesn't have enough of a following in Glastonbury's audience to headline. She'd be a ridiculously strong sub, but it'd be a bit of an uphill battle if she headlined. Although I would have said exactly the same as Beyonce before she nailed it so it could happen, but wasn't Beyonce booked as a sub initially?

Used to think you were cool. I got pestered from all angles to watch it because it was fucking life-changing and whatnot, then I saw it and didn't like it, then got pestered from all angles from people saying "Oh even if you don't like it then you have to accept it's the greatest narrative that mankind has ever produced, fair enough if it's not your thing, but I'll lose all respect for you if you don't admit you're a doss c**t for not liking it". Needy neckbeards insisting that their w*nk material must be validated by everyone.

Is that Big Suze from Peep Show?

, but I'll lose all respect for you if you don't admit you're a doss c**t for not liking it

Haha, that's as silly as it gets. I dunno, I do really enjoy GoT, so when I watch it I think to myself, 'how can't anyone not enjoy this?'

Sometimes it gets a bit silly though. Fantasy's not really my thing, so unless it's a really good watch, I don't bother.

Edited by WessexBoy

Because if it was her, there is no reason to keep it secret on wednesday

She could and I hope she does but if she was booked there would be no reason to announce in June. Think it's more likely she was penciled in and dropped out due to her mum being ill and wanting to cut back on non committed shows and is now being replaced by someone else.

Also watching game of thrones, just watching third leaked episode now, I think the description should be "boobs, Dragons, Beheadings"