Acid_Haze

I'm going to pop down the off licence & get some cold bottles of Brothers to celebrate paying off my ticket & coach ticket.

From Seetickets email...

"Hello

Yes everything is fine, your coach travel was paid for along with the ticket deposit back in October.

Kind Regards

Andy Burton
Customer Services
SEE Tickets"

• Replies 37.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• eFestivals

• FloorFiller

• Matt42

• Rose-Colored Boy

I'm going to pop down the off licence & get some cold bottles of Brothers to celebrate paying off my ticket & coach ticket.

From Seetickets email...

"Hello

Yes everything is fine, your coach travel was paid for along with the ticket deposit back in October.

Kind Regards

Andy Burton

Customer Services

SEE Tickets"

We have the same surname... Creepy.

Anyway emily has always been vocal about how she's a fan of the stone roses.

V's much more of a Killers crowd than a Stone Roses one to be fair

True, but I've always been a massive Stone Roses fan, and never a massive Killers fan (although I did like them, just not a massive fan). Totally blown away by The Killers - they were just quality, and simply smashed their set. Then when the Stone Roses came on, from the start you sensed something wasn't right when they were just so quiet! I'm not in any way saying they were bad - it's just that having lived in Manchester for years, they have always been one of my most beloved bands of all time, and it just didn't live up to expectations!! As I said before, if it is them, I'll still no doubt watch them, and hopefully having a lower expectation will make it a better experience this time!

From Seetickets email...

"Hello

Kind Regards

Andy Burton

Customer Services

SEE Tickets"

Haha, glad to know I'm not the only one that does that - a nice cold bottle of Brothers Festival Pear Cider cracked open when I pay off my deposit each year!! :cool:

Haha, glad to know I'm not the only one that does that - a nice cold bottle of Brothers Festival Pear Cider cracked open when I pay off my deposit each year!! :cool:

I'm at work at the moment catching up. I'm going to throw in the towel right now & enjoy what appears to be a cracking day.

Were you... further away, when the Stone Roses played?

Lol, you'd think wouldn't you! But nah, we were in pretty much the same spot!! The volume was just a lot lower, but they're quiet infamous supposedly for having to do that - allegedly cause of Ian's vocals - he can't belt out songs like other singers do. Not totally sure how much truth there is in this, but that's what I've heard before, off a fair few people.

Btw - I saw them in Staffs. I just know that I've never had a major problem with any other headliner I've ever seen before with hearing people chatting over the music! :/

Lol, you'd think wouldn't you! But nah, we were in pretty much the same spot!! The volume was just a lot lower, but they're quiet infamous supposedly for having to do that - allegedly cause of Ian's vocals - he can't belt out songs like other singers do. Not totally sure how much truth there is in this, but that's what I've heard before, off a fair few people.

Btw - I saw them in Staffs. I just know that I've never had a major problem with any other headliner I've ever seen before with hearing people chatting over the music! :/

There's no truth in that at all

Christ knowing coachella happens in April that's mad, that's probably about 3-4 days before the festival!

He also only confirmed playing two nights at Montreux Jazz festival two weeks before and North Sea Jazz Festival was about four weeks before, for Montreal Jazz Festival announced on June 14th when the gigs were on June 24th and 25th!

I'm sat out in the garden n all. 15 mins from site so ground there should be drying up nicely!

Won't be long before Hank n the bin painters are on site will it?

I'd love to do bin painting one year, I'd love to know how you get in on that gig.