• Replies 37.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• eFestivals

• FloorFiller

• Matt42

• Rose-Colored Boy

Just looked oh here after a few hours away and for some reason my browser took me to page 1 of this thread, within the 1st 3 posts people had mentioned Kanye & the foos along with radiohead, fwood mac, & Florence.

Almost 1400 pages & over 27000 posts later, it's looking like accurate predictions (assuming it does end up being Florence bumping up to headline).

I was intrigued if it would work still because glastofest tweeted today that any unsold tickets would go straight back on sale. I've paid my balance too[/quote

That tweet was purely about camper van tickets not admission tickets. Don't terrify those waiting on a resale!

Edited by Pink_Tequila

John Squire back in the studio, looking more like Frank Gallagher but seems there is something brewing for the Roses?

11082632_10152670654901851_7420555499020

Squire is probably one of the most formidable musicians I will ever see, or any of you for that matter. Absolutely admire all his playing in the Roses I think his guitar work is very very good. He definitely covers the bases indie, funk and even a bit Hendrix style hard rock. Complete guitarist IMO.

It could be the 1st Glastonbury faceoff. Peter Hook and The Light headline Pyramid, while New Order headline other. Who ever draws the biggest crowd gets the rights to the New Order and Joy Division names.

What about the famous Margaret Thatcher on the Other Stage versus The Miners in The Rabbit Hole face off of 1984?

Just had an email from 'Follow That Page'. Somebody has made a minor change to the line-up page. I can't personally see what's changed, but something must have. Are they tinkering? Could we be in for a morning announcement?

The page http://www.glastonburyfestivals.co.uk/line-up/ has changed since the previous check.

Removed:
- #Glastonbury Festivals » Feed
- Skip to content MENU
- Home News Info Line-up Areas History Gallery Contact Worthy causes Shop
- * Home
- * News
- * Info
- * Line-up
- * Areas
- * History
- * Gallery
- * Contact
- * Worthy causes
- * Shop
- Home / Line-up
- Search: ____________________ Search
- 2015 line-up
- ______________________________
- 19_Glasto14Fri_ACA-9451
- * Line-up
- + 2014
- © 1997–2015 Glastonbury Festival | Sitemap | Internet policy
- | Links | Contact | Newsletter sign-up

------------------- End of page report -----------------------
Edited by kalifire

Just had an email from 'Follow That Page'. Somebody has made a minor change to the line-up page. I can't personally see what's changed, but something must have. Are they tinkering? Could we be in for a morning announcement?

I hope to god you are right, as my brain is turning to mush! I did have a very vivid dream last night that P***** headlined, Taylor was on just before and Depeche Mode were in Shangri-La at some point???? Oooooooooooooooo

Did it say 'the full' line up before it changed?

Very strange that the payment window is still open!?

Today could well be the day (this is the third day I've said this though haha). Seems to be a lot of self confirmations at the moment, even if Glasto looks like they really are trying to limit them. We can't be far away.

Maybe they're waiting because P***** didn't get a ticket and needs one in the resale? Or is waiting for a West Campervan ticket??

Or maybe some snidey bastard put in the same hols as him at work and needs his manager to sign it off. We've all been there!!

Edited by alibobbin