What have you done today to get ready for Glasto?

Guest JoBalls

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will not be showering between now and next monday, I will also be getting shitfaced every night and pissing in a hole in tje ground. Just for practice you know.

On an unrelated matter, my other half has told me that I will be going on my own this year and can find a new place to live, women eh?

put tent up at weekend to make sure all was in order, noticed groundsheet was missing, found groundsheet in the garage half eaten by a rodent of some sort.

repaired groundsheet and waterproofed tent, then struggled to put it away for the next hour. also booked travel down and a hotel for the night before :)

Slow day at work today. Getting very excited so decided to check my tickets. First stop, check my SeeTickets account. Yes two tickets fully paid for for my wife and I.

As I said slow day, so next stop Glastonbury registrations. This is great if you go into edit reg details. shows your address etc photo of you (yes that's me) also shows transactions made on your reg, so shows deposit paid, ticket paid, water bottle paid. Then check wife;s reg, yes photo is her, deposit paid, balance paid.

I can confirm we are going to Glastonbury.

Can't wait to Thursday, 1st of May so can start saying 'next month it's Glastonbury' always brings a smile to my face.

So I'm going back to University on Thursday for three weeks of finals...followed by three weeks in Eastern Europe arriving back at my Uni house on the Monday of Glastonbury week...

Long story short, anything I need to take from home (including of checking my tent actually survived in a reasonable state from last year) needs to be done tomorrow.

Considering there's a thread on "what have you done today" to prepare...any tips for preparing the majority in a day? (I have been before - I've just got a great habit on under-estimating what I need)

:roulette:

I'm as usual going to leave it to the last minute.

Driven back home to Surrey from Leeds today to visit m parents as my Dad has fallen off some scaffolding & fractured his pelvis so will be bringing the trolley me & the missus bought last year which she broke before even leaving the house & her godawful Kath Kidston Eurohike tent back on the train.