What have you done today to get ready for Glasto?

Guest JoBalls

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Contacted a load of local taxi companies and got a decent quote on a cab to get me to the drop off point on the Wednesday morning. I'm now committed to a cab to the Showground and a shuttle to Gate A. I'm relieved to have finally figured out my plan of approach.

Tomorrow is payday, and that means Glasto goodies!

Today's been a great Glasto day! It helps that it's also payday, so I've bought my Exped Downmat, my rucksack, traveljohns and muckboots. I've also bought a set of miniture travel items (hand lotion, face wipes, mouthwash and toothpaste) which are 4 for £3 at Asda.

Finally, I've booked a taxi to get me to the drop-off point on Wednesday morning, nice and early.

It's all coming together and it feels GREAT!

Edited by kalifire

Day off today. Tent is now waterproofed, sleeping bag washed, groundsheet re-stitched, travel johns, drink and food purchased. Everything is ready to go and neatly piled up in the spare room. A record two months early. And now we wait.

I love it. Fancy dress purchases are next month's agenda. I love dressing up but it's deemed 'silly' or 'immature' or even 'gay' (I know) to do so. I've never had any time for that kind of attitude and can't wait to dress up in a place designed for people to break out.

Edited by kalifire

I'm restricting my fancy dress to my cow outfit, I retrieved it from the loft and gave it a good wash, first time since last June, and just about managed to get it dry and packed up. There was a mixture of all sorts of substances on it but I'm pleased to say I will be returning as a sparklingly clean cow once more!