What have you done today to get ready for Glasto?

Guest JoBalls

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Starte4d discussing flavoured vodka, mojitos and pina colada.

Vodka will be made in the dish washer

Mojitos will be premixed and popped in the freezer box and pina colada will be made onsite with Morrisons coconut/pineapple juice - also stored in the freezer box.

MMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmm

Just tried my efest t shirt on. Fits phew. Paid for wayfarer food for breakfast. Can't beat chilli con carne for brekie. Tried new cargo pants on. Bit tight. Walked the dogs and now they fit too double phew.

Not Today but tomorrow is when I swing into action.
Tomorrow is the WBC Coach reservation day for Tuesday 24th June -
There will be lots of times from Noon to 8pm {London Coach} - and when that time is full its removed from the selection area - they normally have 1 to 3 coaches departing at each time.
As old hands we always pick the Noon Coach .
Many book the last coach { as they cant get time of their work } - which is very risky - its due to people missing the coach they were supposed to be on so there could be 70 trying to get on the last 50 seater
it can all get to be a mad scramble so some who have reserved a place on that last coach may not find a seat.
stuff that.
Some years we can get in dead quick but other times its not as simple even although the Coach is displaying a genuine onsite Red Gate entry pass.
WBC Crew are not issued festival tickets - our entry ticket is the Coach Confirmation e-mail so its a big day tomorrow.

Ive done nothing , after getting tckts in the re-sale we decided to go extremely lite , tent , minimal clothing and some alcohol. last yr we took a 4 man tent , too many clothes , camping cooker and basic cooking utensils and food as well as a portable shower and LOADS of random stuff we found in Go Outdoors.

I have recently had a bad back and do not want to carry shed loads so plan on taking a 2 man tent, more cash and just buying what I need and using the lock ups to store £. Thinking it will only be a little more expensive than buying bits n bobs on the run up.

I'm drinking up the cheap cocktail in a bag I bought to sample, it is so vile I'm having to chuck lemonade in.

And I've bought some bits and pieces, love the flared leggins but I'm too fat so will stick with my peacock tutu.

And I've checked on here a lot.

I have spent the day brainstorming ways of making money to go to the festival, I thought my money worries were solved but it seems not. Either way I can get there and back, have my ticket so that is enough if push comes to shove. I'll have enough to take for food, but if I can't get work sorted out I'll have nothing for extras.

I've also spent the day on here not doing uni assignments, been listening to our groups Spotify playlist in prep!