The worst....

Guest morph100

What would be your worst type of Glastonbury goer?

I'm thinking a group of chair dwelling pyramid sitting flag waving* people who arrive and set up their chairs and picnic blankets Friday morning at the pyramid then leave Sunday during the last act to beat the traffic home, moaning about the weather throughout the music taking videos on their phones and ipads whilst hurling cups of piss around.

*Actually I don't mind the flags but thought I would add them in for effect ;-)

Can you think of anyone worse?

The best is obviously the care free happy chatty people who want to share a drink and a story and adventure with you roaming the site showing you new and exciting things making you laugh every step of the way.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I find that despite being from Liverpool myself, i despise Scousers at Glastonbury, always emphasise their accent and are purely embarrassing (90%), doesn't help that our accent is so distinguishable, that it feels like 50% of the attendees are from Liverpool!

Despise the kids(16-22), who are usually from Darn Sarf, who spend no effort doing anything except look pretty, wandering around between the Pyramid, with their huge Canon camera.

And the loud, hammered groups who usually make no effort of watching a band, and spend the time talking, REALLY loud, does my head in. Watch the performer you're stood infront of, stop taking selfies!

God, i sound like i'm 80 here :lol: and despire tarring kids as up to 22, i'm 22 myself! I find that when this crops up every year, i read it, and get dead irritated at seeing this people, who i hadn't cared for in years gone by, but now specifically do, and get annoyed at knowing people, who i've met from here are sat at home without tickets.

Ha, what a grump.

Gurning in the John Peel, watching a shit band because NME said they were the next Mumford and Sons, wearing a pair of faded burgundy shorts and an oversized Topman vest with a picture of the sun setting in Miami.

You see them in flocks, all dressed the same just like a gang.