The worst....

Guest morph100

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The people camped next to us last year. Couldnt give a shit where they were or what effect they were having on other people. obnoxious, rude, rubbish everywhere, pissing against other peoples tents, and on the floor, had no idea where they were ("what part of wales is glastonbury in?"), and upon leaving trashed their tents and airbeds for no apparent reason before leaving them there.

Nothing really bothers apart from last year during the stones some drugged up fat chic annoying the shit of me an my girlfriend cos I put my missus on my shoulders an wouldn't give her a go lol. My girlfriend is 7st, This drugged up stranger way about 14, She then spent the next 30 mins telling me to chear up its glastonbury be happy.. I was fine, Just Wernt sticking a smelly hippo on my back.

So what ever catagory of people she falls under ??

Edited by mrhandsome

Nothing really bothers apart from last year during the stones some drugged up fat chic annoying the shit of me an my girlfriend cos I put my missus on my shoulders an wouldn't give her a go lol. My girlfriend is 7st, This drugged up stranger way about 14, She then spent the next 30 mins telling me to chear up its glastonbury be happy.. I was fine, Just Wernt sticking a smelly hippo on my back.

I find that despite being from Liverpool myself, i despise Scousers at Glastonbury, always emphasise their accent and are purely embarrassing (90%), doesn't help that our accent is so distinguishable, that it feels like 50% of the attendees are from Liverpool!