The worst....

Guest morph100

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Perhaps content yourself with the knowledge that the site has never looked that bad on Monday afternoon since 2009 and that the repeated sharing of that very video clip has contributed greatly to that. The preview pic on that video is from South Park, which was almost 100% better this year, even at 10am it was clear most people were leaving only squares of light coloured grass and memories. Pennards will always be a shit tip because it attracts morons.

The only person i've ever wished wasn't there was back in the early nineties when the Mrs accused one of the dealers in Babylon of ripping her off proclaiming "that's not a quarter!"

...don't get me wrong it's not the dealer I wish wasn't there, it's his mate who turned up brandishing an 18" machete at her, mind you give her her due, she just wagged her finger at him, and said, "if you think that's going to stop me getting my money's worth, you can think again!"

To which the dealer burst out laughing and cut her a bigger lump

The only person i've ever wished wasn't there was back in the early nineties when the Mrs accused one of the dealers in Babylon of ripping her off proclaiming "that's not a quarter!"

...don't get me wrong it's not the dealer I wish wasn't there, it's his mate who turned up brandishing an 18" machete at her, mind you give her her due, she just wagged her finger at him, and said, "if you think that's going to stop me getting my money's worth, you can think again!"

Edited by Saint northover

The Barbie and Ken's of this world. Their lack of awareness is crucial as to whether they should be there or not. I admit it's fascistic to attempt to say that there enjoyment is any better than mine, it's purely because I actually happen to know that they are taking the places of many of the unhinged. This is the Brigadoon for the unhinged. This is a sacred place.

For me (and I've moaned about these eejits before) its the Welsh bastards that pissed down the back of our legs during Springsteen in 2009. Then the night after the Welsh bastards who pissed down the back of our legs during Blur. I have nothing against the Welsh (am married to one) and dont know whether its seen as perfectly OK to urinate on others in public places once you cross Severn bridge.

They were different Welsh persons - both were equally apologetic and said they just had to go and couldnt get out of the crowd. The difference was the Blur one got chinned.

The Barbie and Ken's of this world. Their lack of awareness is crucial as to whether they should be there or not. I admit it's fascistic to attempt to say that there enjoyment is any better than mine, it's purely because I actually happen to know that they are taking the places of many of the unhinged. This is the Brigadoon for the unhinged. This is a sacred place.

For me (and I've moaned about these eejits before) its the Welsh bastards that pissed down the back of our legs during Springsteen in 2009. Then the night after the Welsh bastards who pissed down the back of our legs during Blur. I have nothing against the Welsh (am married to one) and dont know whether its seen as perfectly OK to urinate on others in public places once you cross Severn bridge.

They were different Welsh persons - both were equally apologetic and said they just had to go and couldnt get out of the crowd. The difference was the Blur one got chinned.

Lol, I'm only joking.

Although I'd love to take my Canon DSLR with me. But I'm an art student, who owns it for more than taking pretty photos of flowers. Does that help me redeem myself a tad? :D

I also wouldn't ever dare take it, as much I'd love to. It's nothing particularly fancy but still cost me too much to drop in mud.