The worst....

Guest morph100

Probably because they want to see the band after. On a similar note, I'll never forget the awful Bastille fans that surged to the front, not giving a shit if they were pushing/squashing anyone straight after Frightened Rabbit. Bad bunch they were.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's always inconsiderate people - after that it's just a scale of how inconsiderate. Every one of them has in common that they don't appreciate that their festival isn't being spoil by you, so they should do the decency to not spoil yours.

First prize is probably divided between the picnic-blanket-and-chairs bunch whose past experience of festivals is Glynebourne and Society calendar events (been, seen, they function just how those folk behave they're just in the wrong environment) and the fash folk who live in, and leave, a tip unaware of the efforts the world has to make to tidy up after them. But that's not all a surprise surely?

Nobber. Brilliant.

I hate absolutely everyone who doesn't want to have exactly the festival that I want to have and walk around the whole time seething with hatred at everyone else.

Oh hang on, no, that would appear to be you lot :P

Can't say anyone or anything has bothered me in recent Glastos. It seems to have settled down to a relatively good live and let live atmosphere.

If people are behaving like twats just avoid them.

Too damn right!

I think it suffers a bit from it's success - we run into this all the time - as you approach perfection the few faults that remain jump out at people.

I wouldn't give a toss about either of the types I said were the most annoying if it weren't for how lovely the majority are. The chair rows etc are only annoying cos the rest of the time you're so free etc

The only two things that bother me are people going past and either being abusive or shouting 'youve missed a bit' on litterpicking shift.

And people who have crew wristbands from shangri la etc but arent litterpickers so dont have to getup at 5.30 who decide to camp in our field and then are leery and shouty at 4 in the morning, fine in other fields but a nightmare when you have to get up soon after for a hard shift with barely any sleep. <old gimmer emoticon>

i dont mind any one unless they mind me

i have a camper in disabled but i always have a tent on row mead with my flag last year a group of newbies were trying to land grab so my daughter asked me to have a word ..there reaction was ......well theres more of us and more coming [ hence the land grab ] than you so we need more room but once i pointed out the fact that it wasnt just my daughter and her mates 2 tents it was me and my mates and my sons mates all of which came to about 35 people and that we had more people to come they were abit less AV IT if you know my meaning .

any way cut long story we did move a few tents about [ always make friends ] so that there mates had room and by the end of the festi apart from maybe 2/3 of them everyone was great terms and even tho i didnt sleep there every night they looked out for our tents and our group looked out for theres and if they have tix this year we will prob be camping near each other again .

thats wot its all about init

The people who really annoyed me at Reading last year were the chavy, relatively full of themselves, EMINƎM, day tripper, fans who probably had never heard of Green Day and especially the ones who found some moshing during Chase and Status a little bit too much *in a patronising voice*.

The people who really annoyed me at Reading last year were the chavy, relatively full of themselves, EMINƎM, day tripper, fans who probably had never heard of Green Day and especially the ones who found some moshing during Chase and Status a little bit too much *in a patronising voice*.