Self Confirmed

Rumblestripe

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TBC is eFestivals believing that band to be playing.

Many of the acts marked that have self-confirmed or been informally confirmed by 9say) the stage or area they're playing in.

And then there's some where we've had info passed to us in some manner, that we believe to be true because it's been tested in some way or other. We can get these wrong, tho it's rare that we do.

Thanks Kindly, and thanks for the top job you do on running efests :)

they're already confirmed anyway, so I suspect that's a second show for them.

Thats what I thought too

hmm how low down would they be? they seem to get pretty sizeable slots a other fests, but i'd assumed the running order was The Vaccines > Rudimental > Deadmau5

4th down would be ok I think given they only subbed JP in 2013 when they were subbing the 2nd stages at T and V. Don't think they'd work as the secret opener.

looks like i'll be avoiding the Other stage at all costs that day then!

Can you not just avoid it during the sets that you don't approve of? Do you have to boycott the whole day? :P

Can you not just avoid it during the sets that you don't approve of? Do you have to boycott the whole day? :P

With the way its shaping up, I'd hope most people would be avoiding it all day like the plague!

No bad thing mind, its maybe the worst venue to go see anyone at Glastonbury during the day.

With the way its shaping up, I'd hope most people would be avoiding it all day like the plague!

No bad thing mind, its maybe the worst venue to go see anyone at Glastonbury during the day.

Yeah, but you know, on the other hand, ... growlers.

if those acts, in that order, are what the have in store for later on in the day then i dread to think that they've got for earlier. but i will be there (possibly) for the Other opener (unless the fact that it's Bastille leaks earlier that day). hoping for some better acts on Other for the other days (although tbh, the less time i have to spend there the better, so maybe not - just Chemical Brothers please)