Self Confirmed

Rumblestripe

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A confirmation?

The EP that got us to @GlastoFest Watch "K.O.G & the Zongo Brigade: AKWAABA EPK" on YouTube - https://youtu.be/TOLsuZ2_ngE @WMN_UK @BBC6MusicBot

they were confirmed at the Glastonbury band finals when they were awared a slot at West Holts

I tweeted mentioning that Crystal Fighters had a 'Glastonbury shaped hole' in their festival dates and Gilbert from the band favourited it. Does that count as a semi self-confirmation?!

Not really, as people favourite all sorts of things. However Crystal Fighters did tweet a while back about the Dalai Lama being at Glastonbury so there is a little more to think they might be there again. Fingers crossed.

I tweeted mentioning that Crystal Fighters had a 'Glastonbury shaped hole' in their festival dates and Gilbert from the band favourited it. Does that count as a semi self-confirmation?!

Wonder where they would play?

Last year in JP was one of the highlights of my weekend last year and really helped kick the hangover

Marmozets announced a couple gigs that are being billed as festival warm-up shows on the 22nd and 23rd June. That's basically them confirmed. Very fun live band, will catch them again if there isn't a clash.

They're in Belgium on the 25th so it doesn't seem to be a warm up for Glastonbury, as such. Could still play though.

Marmozets announced a couple gigs that are being billed as festival warm-up shows on the 22nd and 23rd June. That's basically them confirmed. Very fun live band, will catch them again if there isn't a clash.

Yeah, was probably confirmed anyway but it gives them a little bit of time to sell tickets 1st. Can only play Friday as well, a day that by the looks of it I'll have a fair bit on.