The Space To Put Predictions And Then Provide Feedback Or Bold Bands If You Want To Show People Who You Like Thread

5 hours ago, SomeoneListeningIn said:

Do we reckon there'll be an announcement pre-Christmas or will they wait till Jan/Feb like last year? I reckon if there's no indication of any announcement in the next week or so then it'll probably be earlyish next year instead.

Anyway...

Screen Shot 2018-11-02 at 14.48.49.png

I have a feeling that foo fighters are not going to be there next year. It would make sense if they had Mumford and sons or Florence with the 1975 and Kanye West

• Downvote 1

18 hours ago, SomeoneListeningIn said:

Do we reckon there'll be an announcement pre-Christmas or will they wait till Jan/Feb like last year? I reckon if there's no indication of any announcement in the next week or so then it'll probably be earlyish next year instead.

Anyway...

Lol

limp bizkit into cardi b

good lineup though

Edited by joonythoony

19 hours ago, SomeoneListeningIn said:

Anyway...

Chuck Weezer, LB, GC, Silk City/Cardi B in with The Distillers closing The Pit and I think it would sell well. They will look I think again at a day with a big act like Dua Lipa was who could play lower there and mix it up with some rock acts as well. 

TWENTY ONE PILOTS, Two Door Cinema Club, The Offspring, Brockhampton, LSD, Alkaline Trio, Hinds, Blood Red Shoes, Goat Girl
R1: alt-J, Vince Staples, Charli XCX, The Amazons
DS: Noisia Pit: Coheed & Cambria FR: Drenge

FOO FIGHTERS, Skepta, All Time Low, Cage The Elephant, Flatbush Zombies, Section Boyz, Kodaline, Sick of It All, Milk Teeth
R1: Marshmello, Miles Kane, Idles, Yaeji
DS: Nero Lock-Up: NOFX FR: Metronomy 

THE 1975, Lana Del Rey, Vampire Weekend, Good Charlotte, Wiz Khalifa, Marmozets, Fidlar, Code Orange, Yonaka
R1: Limp Bizkit, Anderson .Paak & The Free Nationals, The Internet, Against The Current
DS: Sub Focus Pit: Bowling For Soup FR: The Hives

tweaked my original prediction slightly:

Friday:

MS: Twenty One Pilots / Skepta / Cardi B /  Weezer /  Pale Waves / Greta Van Fleet / The Neighbourhood / Highly Suspect / The Fever 333

R1: Blossoms / Rat Boy / Vince Staples / Peace

Saturday:

MS: The 1975 / The Streets / Vampire Weekend / Good Charlotte / Brockhampton / AJ Tracey  / Loyle Carner / Milk Teeth / Astroid Boys

R1: Silk City / Declan Mckenna / Lower Than Atlantis / Wallows

Sunday:

MS: Foo Fighters / Two Door Cinema Club / Bombay Bicycle Club / Limp Bizkit / Idles / Dave / Basement / Section Boyz / Gengahr

R1: Chance The Rapper / Frank Carter & The Rattlesnakes / Sundara Karma / Miles Kane

Edited by dum surfer

4 hours ago, JSmurphy said:

TWENTY ONE PILOTS, Two Door Cinema Club, The Offspring, Brockhampton, LSD, Alkaline Trio, Hinds, Blood Red Shoes, Goat Girl

FOO FIGHTERS, Skepta, All Time Low, Cage The Elephant, Flatbush Zombies, Section Boyz, Kodaline, Sick of It All, Milk Teeth

THE 1975, Lana Del Rey, Vampire Weekend, Good Charlotte, Wiz Khalifa, Marmozets, Fidlar, Code Orange, Yonaka
R1: Limp Bizkit, Anderson .Paak & The Free Nationals, The Internet, Against The Current

All Time Low are Slam Dunk exclusives so they won't be there. Plenty of other good stuff on there though. 100% get Marmozets playing.

8 hours ago, dum surfer said:

MS: Foo Fighters / Two Door Cinema Club / Bombay Bicycle Club / Limp Bizkit / Idles / Dave / Basement / Section Boyz / Gengahr

R1: Chance The Rapper / Frank Carter & The Rattlesnakes / Sundara Karma / Miles Kane

Clashing Frank and Foos makes little sense... both appeal to some of the same crowds. I’d have them fourth down main, swap with Loyle Carner? 

13 hours ago, JSmurphy said:

This one’s a little more for me but the placings are a bit all over the place. Can’t see Metronomy being a FR headliner; certainly can’t see alt-J dropping down to headline R1 or Limp Bizkit headlining it twice in a few years. The Offspring are a bit too high up at this point and Wiz Khalifa, Kodaline and LSD seem way low. But if it can get me Vampire Weekend>Lana del Rey>The Hives then I’m not complaining.

7 hours ago, manchestermusicreview said:

Clashing Frank and Foos makes little sense... both appeal to some of the same crowds. I’d have them fourth down main, swap with Loyle Carner? 

yeah i know what you mean i didn't realise that id made them clash when i first did it so i changed it up a bit so that Frank no longer clashes with the foos:

Friday:

MS: Twenty One Pilots / Stormzy / Bombay Bicycle Club /  Good Charlotte /  Frank Carter & The Rattlesnakes  / Pale Waves / AJ Tracey / The Neighbourhood / Charli XCX

R1: Blossoms

Saturday:

MS: The 1975 / The Streets / Cardi B / Limp Bizkit / Brockhampton / Greta Van Fleet / Basement / Milk Teeth / Astroid Boys

R1: Silk City

Sunday:

MS: Foo Fighters / Two Door Cinema Club / Vampire Weekend / Sigrid / Idles / Dave / The Fever 333 / Section Boyz / Gengahr

R1: Chance The Rapper

Edited by dum surfer

Friday 

MS = Twenty One Pilots / The 1975 , Chance The Rapper, Bombay Bicycle Club

R1= Blossoms , Cage the Elephant 

R1 Dance = Sigma 

LU = Idles 

FR = Gang of Youths 

1XTRA = Dave

Saturday 

MS = Kanye West , Tame Impala , Tyler The Creator 

R1 = My Nu Leng B2B Holy Goof , Rex Orange County

R1 Dance = Zedd 

TP= 10 Years 

FR = Kweku Collins 

1XTRA= Lil Skies 

Sunday 

MS = Mumford and Sons , A$AP Rocky , Vampire Weekend 

R1 = Marshmellow (Closing set)  , Brockhampton 

R1 Dance = Chris Lorenzo 

TP = Seether 

FR = Lewis Del Mar 

1XTRA  = Lil Baby 

• Downvote 1

4 hours ago, bigcharlie65 said:

Friday 

MS = Twenty One Pilots / The 1975 , Chance The Rapper, Bombay Bicycle Club

R1= Blossoms , Cage the Elephant 

R1 Dance = Sigma 

LU = Idles 

FR = Gang of Youths 

1XTRA = Dave

Saturday 

MS = Kanye West , Tame Impala , Tyler The Creator 

R1 = My Nu Leng B2B Holy Goof , Rex Orange County

R1 Dance = Zedd 

TP= 10 Years 

FR = Kweku Collins 

1XTRA= Lil Skies 

Sunday 

MS = Mumford and Sons , A$AP Rocky , Vampire Weekend 

R1 = Marshmellow (Closing set)  , Brockhampton 

R1 Dance = Chris Lorenzo 

TP = Seether 

FR = Lewis Del Mar 

1XTRA  = Lil Baby 

Actually gonna change Lil Baby For Vince Staples

1 hour ago, Mattymooz said:

Agreed, vertical format is way nicer.

2019-vertical-1.png

Just wish the 1975 had a nice logo...

EDIT: God Damn forgot to change the 2018... oh well

I don't think LSD will be booked, they will be really expensive and while by the time the festival comes round they will be sucessful, their songs don't relate to their price, just their people. Its not a good value booking I guess is what i'm trying to say (well unless they get them cheap then whatever)

I think Khalid would get massive crowd too but 3rd down seems fine. Maybe a stronger sub is needed for one of the days all 3 of them are kind of weak, especially with 2 relatively weak headliners (not repeats and possible co headers) at the top

1 hour ago, Mattymooz said:

Agreed, vertical format is way nicer.

2019-vertical-1.png

Just wish the 1975 had a nice logo...

EDIT: God Damn forgot to change the 2018... oh well

personally this line-up doesn't appeal to me and itsn't great Twenty one pilots can't headline outright Bryson tiller arnt big enough to play there Dave shouldn't be there. theres just nothing appealing about this line up no offence I think its a great format and setting I just can't see Jamie T or TDCC being that big anymore and just from a 18 year olds perspective just wouldn't appeal. There are no stand out days 

Two door are definitely big enough to be a sub, Jamie T I’m not sure about I don’t think trick was big enough and may of dropped off in popularity a bit since carry on the grudge, i think third down for him would be fine... If blossoms were headlining radio 1 when 21P are on that would be much more appealing