The Space To Put Predictions And Then Provide Feedback Or Bold Bands If You Want To Show People Who You Like Thread

The 1975 / Bombay Bicycle Club / You Me At Six / Frank Carter & The Rattlesnakes / Gucci Gang / Pale Waves / AJ Tracey / Palaye Royale / YONAKA 

Juice WRLD / Dave 

Post Malone + Twenty One Pilots / Skepta / Good Charlotte / BROCKHAMPTON / PVRIS / Basement / Gengahr / YUNGBLUD 

Blossoms / Circa Waves 

Foo Fighters / Bastille / A$AP Rocky / The Distillers / IDLES / Sundara Karma / scarlxrd / FEVER 333 / Milk Teeth 

CHVRCHES / The Amazons 

Gonna have one last crack at this before the next announcement. 

Friday: The 1975 // Two Door Cinema Club // You Me At Six // Frank Carter & The Rattlesnakes // Brockhampton // Pale Waves // AJ Tracey // Black Honey // Special Guest Opener: Charli XCX

R1: Juice WRLD // Dave // Hayley Kiyoko R1Xtra: Not3s

Saturday: Post Malone + Twenty One Pilots // Bombay Bicycle Club // Good Charlotte // Kali Uchis // Pvris // Basement // Milk Teeth // Astroid Boys

R1: Blossoms // Circa Waves // Billie Eilish  R1Xtra: Denzel Curry

Sunday: Foo Fighters // Bastille // Skepta // The Distillers // IDLES // Gucci Gang // Peace // Section Boyz // Gengahr 

R1: Chance The Rapper // Lower Than Atlantis // Sundara Karma R1Xtra: Pusha T

Im expecting the japanese house and no rome to be on the line up somewhere too but not really sure where, feel like this years line up will be quite strong for dirty hit artists 

Edited by dum surfer

36 minutes ago, Jericode said:

Lower Than Atlantis are doing final shows in May aren't they? Can't see them suddenly playing again in August.

aye that's very true, just realised. Supposedly breaking up after their 3 shows in may so that definitely rules them out of reading. Are Architects a possibility in a similar slot as i had LTA pegged?

31 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

I don’t even have to go back and check where you put them to say no to this. :P

yeah i thought so, i thought i could remember an earlier post about them not playing this year. Fuck i have no idea about similar sort of act that could take that slot then

On 1/14/2019 at 5:40 PM, SomeoneListeningIn said:

I know I only did this the other day but reshuffled and added a fair bit, think this version is more realistic now.

Friday
Ma: The 1975, Bombay Bicycle Club, You Me at Six, Juice WRLD, Brockhampton, Idles, The Neighbourhood, Black Honey, Estrons
R1: Rae Sremmurd, Dave, AJ Tracey, Pale Waves, Hayley Kiyoko, Lewis Capaldi, Drenge, Ramz, Sam Fender
Da: Camelphat // Pit: Bowling For Soup // FR: White Lies // 1xtra: Smokepurpp

Saturday
Ma: Post Malone, Twenty One Pilots, Khalid, Good Charlotte, Frank Carter & the Rattlesnakes, While She Sleeps, Marmozets, Seaway, Gerard Way
R1: Blossoms, Circa Waves, Billie Eilish, Stefflon Don, Pvris, Mabel, Ella Mai, Hobo Jones & the Lovemakers, Superorganism
Da: Crucast // LU: The Offsprings // FR: Dermot Kennedy // 1xtra: Pusha T

Sunday
Ma: Foo Fighters, Bastille, Giggs, The Distillers, Sundara Karma, The Amazons, Band of Skulls, The Fever 333, Astroid Boys
R1: Silk City, Jorja Smith, Sheck Wes, Sigala, Gerry Cinnamon, Yungblud, Fidlar, Denzel Curry, Noname
Da: Kaytranada // Pit: The Amity Affliction // FR: Rat Boy // 1xtra: Not3s

Used some of your ideas alongside my own for this one.

Fullpredict1.png

Main: The 1975  >>  Catfish & The Bottlemen  >>  You Me At Six  >>  Brockhampton  >>  Frank Carter & The Rattlesnakes  >>  The Story So Far  >>  Pale Waves  >>  Sunflower Bean  >>  Dream Wife

BBC Radio 1: Enter Shikari  >>  Charli XCX  >>  Idles

Lock-Up/Pit: Bowling For Soup

------------------------------

Main: Post Malone  >>  Twenty One Pilots  >>  Bombay Bicycle Club  >>  Good Charlotte  >>  Pvris  >>  Skarlxrd  >>  Fickle Friends  >>  Black Honey  >>  Cabbage

BBC Radio 1: Blossoms  >>  Circa Waves  >>  Billie Eilish

Lock-Up/Pit: Alkaline Trio

Main: Foo Fighters  >>  Tame Impala  >>  Chvrches  >>  Prophets Of Rage  >>  The Distillers  >>  Marmozets  >>  The Fever 333  >>  Basement  >>  Milk Teeth

BBC Radio 1: Bastille  >>  The Hunna  >>  Sundara Karma

Lock-Up/Pit: Coheed & Cambria

Edited by Hart Attack

9 minutes ago, Hart Attack said:

Main: The 1975  >>  Catfish & The Bottlemen  >>  You Me At Six  >>  Brockhampton  >>  Frank Carter & The Rattlesnakes  >>  The Story So Far  >>  Pale Waves  >>  Sunflower Bean  >>  Dream Wife

Main: Post Malone  >>  Twenty One Pilots  >>  Bombay Bicycle Club  >>  Good Charlotte  >>  Pvris  >>  Skarlxrd  >>  Fickle Friends  >>  Black Honey  >>  Cabbage

Main: Foo Fighters  >>  Tame Impala  >>  Chvrches  >>  Prophets Of Rage  >>  The Distillers  >>  Marmozets  >>  The Fever 333  >>  Basement  >>  Milk Teeth

Gotta be Bastille before Foos doesn't it?

2 hours ago, Hart Attack said:

Alkaline Trio Lockup Sunday please, Marmozets would be decent Sunday, I doubt you'll get Tame Impala, Chvrches and POR after The Distillers and I'd rather not tbh.

On 11/23/2018 at 11:32 PM, frontsidecab said:

Not too different from my previous one, but a nicer format.

prediction1.png

Here's the template if anyone wants to use it, or have a go at making a poster if you haven't before.

TEMPLATE.png

Im not sure if you made this templete so if you did fair play! Do you know what fonts the headliners each use? I'd like to try and make one myself but in a new style background. 

I don't think Tame would play unless below 1975 imo, though I'll happily be proven wrong. Hope Greta are gonna be here this year. 

1 minute ago, Breadoman said:

Im not sure if you made this templete so if you did fair play! Do you know what fonts the headliners each use? I'd like to try and make one myself but in a new style background. 

I don't think Tame would play unless below 1975 imo, though I'll happily be proven wrong. Hope Greta are gonna be here this year. 

I just adapted a different style poster I found and erased all the non-headline acts. The headliner fonts are just their own logos, if you want logos for subs etc., they're easy to find on google, just make sure they have transparent backgrounds. 

The font for the other acts is ITC Avant Garde Gothic, which you can find here: https://www.myfonts.com/fonts/itc/avant-garde-gothic/

I use Gimp 2.6 to make these, unless you have a program you prefer yourself.

Might as well pop one out before this announcement. Secret Set on NME on the Sunday (Foals? depends on who looks to be releasing stuff closer to the time i guess). Also I'm crap at the 1xtra stage so just did the first few names

Not convinced on Macklemore but I last minute swapped him in for Rocky. Also got rid of Gucci Gang who look to be one of the blurred out names on the Wireless poster (Chucked Dave in their slot and bumped Loyle Carner up 2 slots). Migos is potentially another good shout from the other thread but idk.

JAN19prediction.thumb.png.febe0ea279be00d96a279378168cfb40.png

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Mattymooz said:

Might as well pop one out before this announcement. Secret Set on NME on the Sunday (Foals? depends on who looks to be releasing stuff closer to the time i guess). Also I'm crap at the 1xtra stage so just did the first few names

Not convinced on Macklemore but I last minute swapped him in for Rocky. Also got rid of Gucci Gang who look to be one of the blurred out names on the Wireless poster (Chucked Dave in their slot and bumped Loyle Carner up 2 slots). Migos is potentially another good shout from the other thread but idk.

I’m a big fan of Bombay Cinema Club 

Edited by TKOCF
  • Upvote 4

1 hour ago, Mattymooz said:

I think Sundara will probably be a bit higher, and same with IDLES. Slowthai will no way be in The Pit but other than that it's realistic tbf.

3 minutes ago, Mattymooz said:

They were 6th on the main on Community, reckon they'll be 6th/7th here too

Yeah but they’ve got a new album coming out innit.

Also yeah didn’t acknowledge Idles, they’d deffs be a couple higher too.

2 hours ago, Mattymooz said:

The Distillers, Andrew WK and Foos may be enough for a day ticket.

15 hours ago, Mattymooz said:

They were 6th on the main on Community, reckon they'll be 6th/7th here too

That was more to get people to come in a bit earlier and start buying drinks than anything I reckon, they had a big crowd and it was a great show.

Ight, now we've got a good idea about who's playing this year i'm gonna attempt my first proper prediction for 2020.

BRING ME THE HORIZON, CATFISH AND THE BOTTLEMEN, Don Broco, Billie Eilish, Playboi Carti, The Sherlocks, The Faim
R1: Glass Animals, Everything Everything, Sigrid, Sheck Wes
Da: Disciples // LU: The Story So Far // FR: The Cribs // 1xtra: Ski Mask the Slump God

STORMZY, Wolf Alice, All Time Low, Dave, Limp Bizkit, Declan McKenna, Hinds
R1: Marshmello, Grimes, Bugzy Malone, Bicep LIVE
Da: Netsky // Pit: Sum 41 // FR: Fickle Friends // 1xtra: Joey Badass

THE KILLERS, Tyler the Creator, Bombay Bicycle Club, Rex Orange County, Brockhampton, The Hives, Highly Suspect
R1: Rae Sremmurd, Yxng Bane, Idles, Neck Deep
Da: Tchami // Pit: The Amity Affliction // FR: Dodie // 1xtra: Stefflon Don

13 minutes ago, Steve1000 said:

The Amity Affliction wouldn’t headline The Pit (thank god), they’re fourth down the equivalent stage at Download this year.

Fair. Don't really know enough about them tbh, just knew that they subbed it a few years ago so thought they might headline it next time around.