The Space To Put Predictions And Then Provide Feedback Or Bold Bands If You Want To Show People Who You Like Thread

1 hour ago, dum surfer said:

Changed my original one around a bit to get some rap acts in to make up for a lack of a rap headliner, 

Friday:

MS: Twenty One Pilots / Stormzy / Cardi B / You Me At Six / Cage The Elephant / Idles / Greta Van Fleet / Yonaka / The Fever 333

R1: Blossoms

Saturday:

MS: The 1975 / Two Door Cinema Club / ASAP Rocky / Frank Carter & The Rattlesnakes / Dave / AJ Tracey  / The Magic Gang / King no-one

R1: Enter Shikari

Sunday:

MS: Foo Fighters / The Streets / Bombay Bicycle Club / Brockhampton / Pale Waves / Basement / Section Boyz / Astroid Boys / The Gaslight Anthem

R1: Chance The Rapper

Yeah looks very reasonable. Saturday Main could do with an older act in the top 5 and you could probably slot in someone between BBC and Brockhampton and take away The Gaslight Anthem. Also really don't think Shikari will be headlining the R1 stage, but apart from that it looks decent.

2 hours ago, dum surfer said:

Changed my original one around a bit to get some rap acts in to make up for a lack of a rap headliner, 

Friday:

MS: Twenty One Pilots / Stormzy / Cardi B / You Me At Six / Cage The Elephant / Idles / Greta Van Fleet / Yonaka / The Fever 333

R1: Blossoms

Saturday:

MS: The 1975 / Two Door Cinema Club / ASAP Rocky / Frank Carter & The Rattlesnakes / Dave / AJ Tracey  / The Magic Gang / King no-one

R1: Enter Shikari

Sunday:

MS: Foo Fighters / The Streets / Bombay Bicycle Club / Brockhampton / Pale Waves / Basement / Section Boyz / Astroid Boys / The Gaslight Anthem

R1: Chance The Rapper

Swap two door cinema club and the streets then it will be perfect

yeah made a few adjustments based on suggestions, to R1 headliners and a few changes to main, think its fairly realistic 

Friday:

R1: Blossoms / Rat Boy

Saturday:

MS: The 1975 / The Streets / Asap Rocky / Frank Carter & The Rattlesnakes / Dave / AJ Tracey  / The Magic Gang / King no-one

R1: Chance The Rapper / Lower Than Atlantis 

Sunday:

MS: Foo Fighters / Two Door Cinema Club / Bombay Bicycle Club / Good Charlotte / Brockhampton / Pale Waves / Basement / Section Boyz / Astroid Boys 

R1: Vampire Weekend / The Neighbourhood 

Edited by dum surfer

19 minutes ago, dum surfer said:

yeah made a few adjustments based on suggestions, to R1 headliners and a few changes to main, think its fairly realistic 

Friday:

R1: Blossoms / Rat Boy

Saturday:

MS: The 1975 / The Streets / Asap Rocky / Frank Carter & The Rattlesnakes / Dave / AJ Tracey  / The Magic Gang / King no-one

R1: Chance The Rapper / Lower Than Atlantis 

Sunday:

MS: Foo Fighters / Two Door Cinema Club / Bombay Bicycle Club / Good Charlotte / Brockhampton / Pale Waves / Basement / Section Boyz / Astroid Boys 

R1: Vampire Weekend / The Neighbourhood 

Could stormzy be potentially switched with bbk/skepta 

On 10/25/2018 at 2:13 PM, TheWaters said:

Had a re-jig and though of some acts to play further down stages, as @Mattymooz did. (Obviously way too early to properly predict, just a bit of fun and maybe giving others ideas of people who could play)

Friday

Main: Twenty One Pilots//Stormzy//Vampire Weekend//Frank Carter & The Rattlesnakes//Loyle Carner//Sundara Karma//Basement//Astroid Boys//Estrons

R1: Enter Shikari//Rae Sremmurd//The Neighbourhood//Juice WRLD//Fidlar//Fredo//Becky Hill//The Academic

Dance: George Fitzgerald//Hot Since 82//Hayden James//Andhim//Grabbitz

Pit: Andrew W.K.//Ghostmane//Touche Amore//WSTR//Seaway

FR: Parquet Courts//Dermot Kennedy//Gengahr//Sunset Sons//High Tyde

1Xtra: Stefflon Don//Casisdead//Mick Jenkins//Avelino//Jazz Cartier

Saturday

Main: The 1975//Catfish & The Bottlemen//Cardi B//Dave//Everything Everything//DMA's//Greta Van Fleet//Pale Waves//Only Shadows

R1: Giggs//Good Charlotte//Lower Than Atlantis//Sigala LIVE//The Amazons//Scarlxrd//Tom Walker//Princess Nokia

Dance: Kaytranada//Metrik//Low Steppa//Preditah//Solardo

Pit: Bowling For Soup//Touche Amore//Miss May I//The Word Alive//Killstation

FR: Peace//Gang Of Youths//Gerry Cinnamon//The Big Moon//Belako

1Xtra: Pusha T//Mabel//Tee Grizzley//Jay Prince//Belly Squad

Sunday

Main: Foo Fighters//The Streets//Architects//Brockhampton//Pvris//Idles//Section Boyz//The Fever 333//Turbowolf

R1: Silk City//Rat Boy//Lil Uzi Vert//Miles Kane//High Contrast LIVE//Boston Manor//MoStack//Hippo Campus

Dance: Disciples//GTA//Martin Jensen//Tom Zanetti & K.O.Kane//Flosstradamus

Pit: The Ghost Inside//HO99O9//Pouya//Haken//Lonely The Brave

FR: Editors//Little Comets//Swim Deep//Jaws//Cabbage

1Xtra: Denzel Curry//Not3s//Earthgang//Valee//IDK

That looks about right. Although I did predict Stormzy to sub in my last one, I wonder if he's now too big (for his boots) to sub. Would be an incredibly strong booking either way.

Also would Architects be big enough for 3rd? I'd move IDLES up to 4th or 5th too.

Otherwise, good prediction.

On 10/25/2018 at 1:57 PM, bigcharlie65 said:

Top 10 Acts That are likely and I really wanna see lol

1) Vampire Weekend 

2) The Streets 

3) Tame Impala

4) A$ap Rocky 

5) Arctic Monkeys

7) Kaleo

8) Milky chance ( Even though not really likely)

9) Foo fighters 

10) Cage the Elephant 

what happened to #6

Very Brief One:

Friday: Main: Twenty one pilots/BMTH // Vampire Weekend

Radio 1: Brockhampton // Greta Van Fleet

Saturday: Main: Foos // Skepta

Radio 1: Giggs // Lower Than Atlantis

Sunday: Main: 1975 // The Streets

Radio 1: Enter Shikari // Lil Uzi Vert

I like doing these

Friday 

Main Stage: Bring Me The Horizon, Boy Better Know, Enter Shikari, Architects, Slaves, Frank Carter & The Rattlesnakes, While She Sleeps, Pale Waves, Muncie Girls

R1: Run The Jewels, The Cribs, Yonaka

DS: Pete Tong

LU: Alkaline Trio, PUP, Joyce Manor, Milk Teeth

FR: Razorlight, Drenge, The Spook School

R1X: Cypress Hill

Saturday

Main Stage: Arctic Monkeys, The Streets, Catfish & The Bottlemen, Brockhampton, The Hives, DMA's, Gang Of youths, Cabbage, Estrons. 

R1: Chase & Status, Dave, Lower Than Atlantis 

DS: Tom Zanetti

Pit: Basement, Culture Abuse, Gouge Away

FR: Shame, Paraquat Courts, HTMLD

R1X: Death Grips

Sunday

Main Stage: Foo Fighters, The Prodigy, Parkway Drive, Refused, Don Broco, Idles, Greta van Fleet, Scarlxrd, The Dirty Nil

R1: Blossoms, Sundara Karma, Pretty Vicious

DS: Swedish House Mafia (Secret Set)

Pit: Marmozets, Turnstile, Code Orange, Queen Zee 

FR: Gerry Cinnamon, Shed Seven, Sam Fender,

R1X: Hardy Caprio

22 minutes ago, Alex Winstone said:

I like doing these

Friday 

Main Stage: Bring Me The Horizon, Boy Better Know, Enter Shikari, Architects, Slaves, Frank Carter & The Rattlesnakes, While She Sleeps, Pale Waves, Muncie Girls

Saturday

Main Stage: Arctic Monkeys, The Streets, Catfish & The Bottlemen, Brockhampton, The Hives, DMA's, Gang Of youths, Cabbage, Estrons. 

Sunday

Main Stage: Foo Fighters, The Prodigy, Parkway Drive, Refused, Don Broco, Idles, Greta van Fleet, Scarlxrd, The Dirty Nil

Take the streets and the Prodigy out and replace them with two door cinema club and Bastille

• Downvote 1

12 minutes ago, dum surfer said:

All this talk of bastille needs to stop

49 minutes ago, Alex Winstone said:

I like doing these

Friday 

Saturday

Sunday

Where is the 1975

Twenty One Pilots / Skepta / Bloc Party / Everything Everything / Neck Deep / While She Sleeps / Hollywood Undead

The 1975 / The Streets / Chvrches / Portugal. The Man / BROCKHAMPTON / Sundara Karma / The Sherlocks

Foo Fighters / Wolf Alice / Run The Jewels / IDLES / Good Charlotte / Deaf Havana / Turbowolf

6 hours ago, VCK said:

Twenty One Pilots / Skepta / Bloc Party / Everything Everything / Neck Deep / While She Sleeps / Hollywood Undead

The 1975 / The Streets / Chvrches / Portugal. The Man / BROCKHAMPTON / Sundara Karma / The Sherlocks

Foo Fighters / Wolf Alice / Run The Jewels / IDLES / Good Charlotte / Deaf Havana / Turbowolf

I don't think wolf Alice are going to tour plus they have been at reading this year so I think it will be too soon to return.

5 hours ago, jj200 said:

I don't think wolf Alice are going to tour plus they have been at reading this year so I think it will be too soon to return.

I remember Bloc Party being booked to sub two years running, and that came immediately after they played 3rd. Anything is possible.

Plus TDCC played the Main Stage last year, having headlined NME the year before.

12 minutes ago, VCK said:

I remember Bloc Party being booked to sub two years running, and that came immediately after they played 3rd. Anything is possible.

Plus TDCC played the Main Stage last year, having headlined NME the year before.

I think wolf alice have said they won’t be touring again now until their next album is out

12 minutes ago, VCK said:

I think wolf alice have said they won’t be touring again now until their next album is out

Kanye (maybe kids see ghosts providing camp flog gnaw wasn't a one off) // Catfish & The Bottlemen // Architects // BROCKHAMPTON // Neck Deep // DMA's // Cabbage

The 1975 // The Streets // Blossoms // Dave // SZA // Kaiser Chiefs // Greta Van Fleet

Green Day // Skepta // ASAP Rocky // Jamie T // Bugzy Malone // Pale Waves // JAWS

Friday

Pry - Imagine Dragons / Twenty One Pilots// Blossoms // Kaiser Chiefs // SZA // Pale Waves // Shame 

Radio 1 - The Streets // Brockhampton  

Dance - My Nu Leng B2b Holy goof 

The Pit - Cypress Hill

FR - Spring King 

1XTRA - Dave 

Saturday 

Pry - YE (Kanye) // Tame Impala // Jungle // Greta Van Fleet // REASON // Cabbage 

Radio 1 - Christine & the queens // Ab-Soul 

Dance - Sigma 

FR - Hinds 

Lock Up - Bullet For My Valentine 

1XTRA - Scarlxrd

Sunday 

Pry - Arctic Monkeys // Vampire Weekend // Giggs // IDLES // Gang of Youths  // Big Moon 

Radio 1 - Skepta // Kaleo 

Dance - The Chainsmokers ( Closing set ) 

Lock UP - Trophy Eyes 

FR - Lewis Del mar 

1XTRA - Pusha T 

Secret set  = Royal Blood 

Edited by bigcharlie65

1 hour ago, bigcharlie65 said:

Friday

Pry - Imagine Dragons / Twenty One Pilots// Blossoms // Kaiser Chiefs // SZA // Pale Waves // Shame 

Radio 1 - The Streets // Brockhampton  

Dance - My Nu Leng B2b Holy goof 

The Pit - Cypress Hill

FR - Spring King 

1XTRA - Dave 

Saturday 

Pry - YE (Kanye) // Tame Impala // Jungle // Greta Van Fleet // REASON // Cabbage 

Radio 1 - Christine & the queens // Ab-Soul 

Dance - Sigma 

FR - Hinds 

Lock Up - Bullet For My Valentine 

1XTRA - Scarlxrd

Sunday 

Pry - Arctic Monkeys // Vampire Weekend // Giggs // IDLES // Gang of Youths  // Big Moon 

Radio 1 - Skepta // Kaleo 

Dance - The Chainsmokers ( Closing set ) 

Lock UP - Trophy Eyes 

FR - Lewis Del mar 

1XTRA - Pusha T 

Secret set  = Royal Blood 

What is Pry

• Like 1