The Space To Put Predictions And Then Provide Feedback Or Bold Bands If You Want To Show People Who You Like Thread

17 minutes ago, SomeoneListeningIn said:

forgive me @dentalplan

TWENTY ONE PILOTS, Silk City, Cardi B, All Time Low, Good Charlotte, Idles
R1: Chase & Status DJ (closing set), Blossoms
DS: Kaytranada / Pit: The Distillers / FR: The Sherlocks / 1xtra: Pusha T

THE 1975, Chance the Rapper, Weezer, Everything Everything, Brockhampton, The Amazons
R1: Anderson .Paak, Frank Carter & the Rattlesnakes
DS: Sigala / LU: Bowling For Soup / FR: Editors / 1xtra: Smokepurpp

FOO FIGHTERS, Catfish & the Bottlemen, Giggs, The Offspring, Cage the Elephant, Greta Van Fleet
R1: Jamie xx, Anne Marie
DS: Tchami / Pit: The Amity Affliction / FR: Honne / 1xtra: Dave

I go with the headliners 

59 minutes ago, jj200 said:

I go with the headliners 

Good shout.

31 minutes ago, TheWaters said:

I thought so but he's headlining that 1Xtra event in London soon (may have already happened actually I don't remember) so he can't have fallen off too much.

It was the other day. There’s footage on iPlayer but Chano sounded atrocious so I just moved onto Pusha T’s set.

20 hours ago, dentalplan said:

Good shout.

It was the other day. There’s footage on iPlayer but Chano sounded atrocious so I just moved onto Pusha T’s set.

Yeah I've heard he's not great live. Would much prefer to see Pusha anyway tbf. He's surely a realistic shout for next year.

11 minutes ago, TheWaters said:

Yeah I've heard he's not great live. Would much prefer to see Pusha anyway tbf. He's surely a realistic shout for next year.

I’ve seen Chance and he’s fun enough. Just sounded terrible on the show the other night.

And yeah they booked Push a few years ago so now that more people have heard of him, I can see him coming quite easily.

Just now, dentalplan said:

I’ve seen Chance and he’s fun enough. Just sounded terrible on the show the other night.

And yeah they booked Push a few years ago so now that more people have heard of him, I can see him coming quite easily.

Oh really? My friend saw him at Wireless last year and said he wasn't great which I thought was a shame as Acid Rap was the mixtape that got me into rap and have always wanted to see him.

Yeah I'd really love to see Pusha.

Twenty One Pilots // A$AP Rocky // The Hunna // Everything Everything // Frank Carter & The Rattlesnakes // Sundara Karma // Tom Grennan // Sunset Sons // High Tyde

Radio 1 Stage:

Dizzee Rascal // Hannah Wants // Circa Waves // Neck Deep // Barns Courtney // Hardy Caprio // Yungblud // The Night Cafè // Black Honey

Dance:

My Nu Leng // DJ Zinc // Darkzy 

Pit:

The Faim // YONAKA

FR:

Raleigh Ritchie // The Academic

1Xtra:

Denzel Curry // J.I.D // Scarlxrd

The 1975 // The Streets // Khalid // Kaiser Chiefs // RAT BOY // The Amazon’s // Pale Waves // The Sherlock’s // Genghar

Radio 1 Stage:

BROCKHAMPTON // Don Broco // Neck Deep // Miles Kane // Chip // Saba // Hippo Campus // Easy Life // PROSE

Dance:

Gorgon City // Shift K3Y // Patrick Topping

Pit:

Lower Than Atlantis // IDLES // Fever 333

FR:

The Fratellis // Anteros

1Xtra:

Pusha T // Big Narstie // President T

Foo Fighters // Catfish & The Bottlemen // Skepta // Bombay Bicycle Club // Bugzy Malone // Joey Bada$$ // DMA’s // Princess Nokia // King No-One

Radio 1 Stage:

Chase & Status (CLOSING) // Jamie XX // Lil Uzi Vert // Billie Eilish // Declan Mckenna // Krept x Konan // Anne-Marie // Kojo Funds // Lewis Capaldi // JAWS

Dance:

Bonobo // Solardo // TQD

Pit:

Bowling For Soup

FR:

Peace // Gerry Cinnamon

1Xtra:

Juice WRLD // Jaykae // Slowthai

Twenty One Pilots / Skepta / You Me At Six / Frank Carter & The Rattlesnakes / BROCKHAMPTON / Basement / scarlxrd / Gengahar / Dream State 

CHVRCHES / The Amazons 

The 1975 / Vampire Weekend / Cardi B / Good Charlotte / The Neighbourhood / Pale Waves / The Magic Gang / Boston Manor / YONAKA 

All Time Low / The Hunna 

Foo Fighters / The Streets / Deftones / IDLES / The Hives / DMA’s / Greta Van Fleet / The Fever 333 / WSTR 

Jamie xx / Anderson .Paak & The Free Nationals 

@OFWGKTA you've got Neck Deep playing two different days :P

I like quite a lot of yours, but I don't think Don Broco will come back a year later on the same album tour to play one slot higher, and whilst I like The Faim a lot they aren't headlining The Pit/Lock-Up when they only have about 9 songs out. Fratellis on FR stage would be a fun option if it didn't clash.

Would quite happily go to @Andre91's, plenty on there I'd love.

3 hours ago, Jericode said:

@OFWGKTA you've got Neck Deep playing two different days :P

I like quite a lot of yours, but I don't think Don Broco will come back a year later on the same album tour to play one slot higher, and whilst I like The Faim a lot they aren't headlining The Pit/Lock-Up when they only have about 9 songs out. Fratellis on FR stage would be a fun option if it didn't clash. 

Didn’t notice that i placed Neck Deep twice, thanks for pointing that out!

Don Broco love playing the festival and with another UK Tour early next year it wouldn’t surprise me if they were there again but maybe in a different slot

The Faim have a good following built up so far and with a release of an album they could play high up that stage but maybe i was being a bit ambitious when putting them as a pit headliner haha

10 hours ago, OFWGKTA said:

Twenty One Pilots // A$AP Rocky // The Hunna // Everything Everything // Frank Carter & The Rattlesnakes // Sundara Karma // Tom Grennan // Sunset Sons // High Tyde

Radio 1 Stage:

Dizzee Rascal // Hannah Wants // Circa Waves // Neck Deep // Barns Courtney // Hardy Caprio // Yungblud // The Night Cafè // Black Honey

Dance:

My Nu Leng // DJ Zinc // Darkzy 

Pit:

The Faim // YONAKA

FR:

Raleigh Ritchie // The Academic

1Xtra:

Denzel Curry // J.I.D // Scarlxrd

The 1975 // The Streets // Khalid // Kaiser Chiefs // RAT BOY // The Amazon’s // Pale Waves // The Sherlock’s // Genghar

Radio 1 Stage:

BROCKHAMPTON // Don Broco // Neck Deep // Miles Kane // Chip // Saba // Hippo Campus // Easy Life // PROSE

Dance:

Gorgon City // Shift K3Y // Patrick Topping

Pit:

Lower Than Atlantis // IDLES // Fever 333

FR:

The Fratellis // Anteros

1Xtra:

Pusha T // Big Narstie // President T

Foo Fighters // Catfish & The Bottlemen // Skepta // Bombay Bicycle Club // Bugzy Malone // Joey Bada$$ // DMA’s // Princess Nokia // King No-One

Radio 1 Stage:

Chase & Status (CLOSING) // Jamie XX // Lil Uzi Vert // Billie Eilish // Declan Mckenna // Krept x Konan // Anne-Marie // Kojo Funds // Lewis Capaldi // JAWS

Dance:

Bonobo // Solardo // TQD

Pit:

Bowling For Soup

FR:

Peace // Gerry Cinnamon

1Xtra:

Juice WRLD // Jaykae // Slowthai

Friday main aside, this would be very strong. Too strong really. Don't see Bonobo playing the dance stage or Chase & Status and Jamie xx both playing the same night on R1, and there's no chance of Idles playing a stage smaller than R1 at this point. Think Krept & Konan and Anne Marie are very low down the R1 bill and DMA's and The Sherlocks would probably go a bit higher too.

Some good choice here though. Would love J.I.D (and EarthGang) popping up, but with these headliners being likely I'm never gonna buy a ticket so forget it. :P

7 hours ago, Andre91 said:

Twenty One Pilots / Skepta / You Me At Six / Frank Carter & The Rattlesnakes / BROCKHAMPTON / Basement / scarlxrd / Gengahar / Dream State 

CHVRCHES / The Amazons 

The 1975 / Vampire Weekend / Cardi B / Good Charlotte / The Neighbourhood / Pale Waves / The Magic Gang / Boston Manor / YONAKA 

All Time Low / The Hunna 

Foo Fighters / The Streets / Deftones / IDLES / The Hives / DMA’s / Greta Van Fleet / The Fever 333 / WSTR 

This seems pretty good. The shouts for Pale Waves doing main the same day as The 1975 are getting tired though, surely the two bands must diverge at some point? Must they not only support them on tour but play all the same festival stages?

Main: Twenty One Pilots / Childish Gambino / You Me At Six / Frank Carter & The Rattlesnakes / AJ Tracey / Anne-Marie / The Sherlocks / The Night Cafe / Touts

R1: Chase & Status (Closing Set) / Blossoms / Sundara Karma

Main: Foo Fighters / The Streets / Parkway Drive / DMA's / Neck Deep / Tom Grennan / Scarlxrd / The Fever 333 / Yonaka

R1: Anderson. Paak & The Free Nationals / The Hunna / Miles Kane

Main: The 1975 / Catfish & The Bottlemen / Cardi B  / Good Charlotte / Idles / Reverend & The Makers / Bury Tomorrow / Boston Manor / WSTR

R1: Silk City (Closing Set) / Weezer / The Neighbourhood 

33 minutes ago, OFWGKTA said:

Didn’t notice that i placed Neck Deep twice, thanks for pointing that out!

Don Broco love playing the festival and with another UK Tour early next year it wouldn’t surprise me if they were there again but maybe in a different slot

The Faim have a good following built up so far and with a release of an album they could play high up that stage but maybe i was being a bit ambitious when putting them as a pit headliner haha

I think if Broco play again they'll get a main stage slot, it'll just be a bit odd to come back a year later in more or less the exact same position. I've not got any problem with them returning.

The Faim's debut EP only just released last month, I don't think the album is going to be out by next year but I could be wrong :P 

10 hours ago, Andre91 said:

CHVRCHES / The Amazons 

All Time Low / The Hunna 

More likely to have Stormzy subbing than Skepta. Also Good Charlotte 4th down?...they are selling out Ally Pally. Vampire Weekend 3rd down....nothing there to have then sub.

A couple of changes to my mainstage prediction based on that guys headliner shouts. Jamie T imo is kinda a weak sub but couldn't really think of anyone better (alt-J maybe?)

TWENTY ONE PILOTS // The Chainsmokers // The Hunna // Big Sean // PVRIS // DMA's // Pale Waves // AJ Tracey // Genghar

THE 1975 // Catfish & The Bottlemen // Khalid // Sundara Karma // Wiley // Marmozets // Miles Kane // The Fever 333 / Slotface

FOO FIGHTERS // Jamie T // Giggs // You Me At Six // The Neighbourhood // Idles // Not3s // Beartooth // Yonaka

7 minutes ago, Mattymooz said:

A couple of changes to my mainstage prediction based on that guys headliner shouts. Jamie T imo is kinda a weak sub but couldn't really think of anyone better (alt-J maybe?)

TWENTY ONE PILOTS // The Chainsmokers // The Hunna // Big Sean // PVRIS // DMA's // Pale Waves // AJ Tracey // Genghar

THE 1975 // Catfish & The Bottlemen // Khalid // Sundara Karma // Wiley // Marmozets // Miles Kane // The Fever 333 / Slotface

FOO FIGHTERS // Jamie T // Giggs // You Me At Six // The Neighbourhood // Idles // Not3s // Beartooth // Yonaka

alt-J are a decent shout - they'll be looking at returning to bigger fests soon after a couple of years headlining smaller ones. Pvris and Marmozets on main are good shouts too.

Sundara Karma are maybe a bit too high though after being sixth down at Community. And AJ Tracey is really low here, you wouldn't see him lower than Not3s for starters. I can't imagine Wiley being pushed onto a mid-main slot next year, and finally Chainsmokers and Big Sean are confusing picks in that they're both too high and largely irrelevant in 2019.