The Space To Put Predictions And Then Provide Feedback Or Bold Bands If You Want To Show People Who You Like Thread

The 1975 / Cardi B / You Me At Six / Frank Carter & The Rattlesnakes / Gucci Gang 

Juice WRLD / Dave 

Post Malone + Twenty One Pilots / Bombay Bicycle Club / Good Charlotte / BROCKHAMPTON / PVRIS 

Blossoms / Circa Waves 

Foo Fighters / Bastille / Prophets of Rage / The Distillers / IDLES 

CHVRCHES / The Amazons 

Friday
THE 1975, Catfish & the Bottlemen, Bombay Bicycle Club, You Me at Six, Brockhampton, Idles
R1: Giggs, Juice WRLD, Sheck Wes, Pale Waves, Hayley Kiyoko
Da: Camelphat // Pit: Bowling For Soup // FR: White Lies // 1xtra: Smokepurpp

Saturday
POST MALONE, TWENTY ONE PILOTS, Khalid, Good Charlotte, Frank Carter & the Rattlesnakes, While She Sleeps
R1: Blossoms, Circa Waves, Billie Eilish, Stefflon Don, Pvris
Da: Crucast // LU: The Offspring // FR: Dodie // 1xtra: Pusha T

Sunday
FOO FIGHTERS, Bastille, Skepta, The Distillers, Sundara Karma, The Amazons
R1: Silk City, Jorja Smith, AJ Tracey, Sigala, Yungblud
Da: Kaytranada // Pit: The Amity Affliction // FR: Rat Boy // 1xtra: Not3s

7 hours ago, SomeoneListeningIn said:

Friday
THE 1975, Catfish & the Bottlemen, Bombay Bicycle Club, You Me at Six, Brockhampton, Idles
R1: Giggs, Juice WRLD, Sheck Wes, Pale Waves, Hayley Kiyoko
Da: Camelphat // Pit: Bowling For Soup // FR: White Lies // 1xtra: Smokepurpp

Saturday
POST MALONE, TWENTY ONE PILOTS, Khalid, Good Charlotte, Frank Carter & the Rattlesnakes, While She Sleeps
R1: Blossoms, Circa Waves, Billie Eilish, Stefflon Don, Pvris
Da: Crucast // LU: The Offspring // FR: Dodie // 1xtra: Pusha T

Sunday
FOO FIGHTERS, Bastille, Skepta, The Distillers, Sundara Karma, The Amazons
R1: Silk City, Jorja Smith, AJ Tracey, Sigala, Yungblud
Da: Kaytranada // Pit: The Amity Affliction // FR: Rat Boy // 1xtra: Not3s

The Offspring would be lost on that day, put them as a Radio 1 sub to come on when Bastille play the main stage so then people are free to watch the Foos. The Distillers, Offspring then Foos purchases a day ticket. The Offspring are also not a 5th down main stage band which would be a LU slot and tbf Papa Roach did 6th down before returning to play The Pit as did Billy Talent and both are about the same size. 

49 minutes ago, SomeoneListeningIn said:

I keep forgetting what it was but there was some fairly solid info to suggest that they're back this year.

Interesting, can't say I've seen anything but I suppose it could be a possibility. You'd think they'd announce if they were coming back relatively soon in time for festival announcements which are mainly from now until the start of April right? Would be the same buzz as Two Door returning to headline 2016's tent for me, quality band.

New year, new prediction. Trying to fill it out a bit more now cuz why not.

Friday

Main: The 1975//Tame Impala//You Me At Six//Dave//Nothing But Thieves//Asking Alexandria//The Story So Far//The Big Moon//Himalayas

R1: Rudimental(Closing set)//Juice WRLD//Anderson .Paak & The Free Nationals//The Hunna//Pale Waves//Hayley Kiyoko//Fidlar//Fredo//boy Pablo//Ghetts//Jade Bird//

Dance: Camelphat//SASASAS//NGHTMRE//Spencer Brown//Riva Starr

Pit: Bowling For Soup//Real Friends//Northlane//Killstation//The Faim

FR: White Lies//Gang Of Youths//Gerry Cinnamon//Turnover//Iceage

1Xtra: Playboi Carti//Tee Grizzley//Mick Jenkins//Young T & Bugsey//Smino

Saturday

Main: Post Malone//Twenty One Pilots//Two Door Cinema Club//Parkway Drive//Frank Carter & The Rattlesnakes//IDLES//Miles Kane//Black Peaks//Goat Girl

R1: Blossoms//Billie Eillish//The Neighbourhood//Charli XCX//PVRIS//Stefflon Don//Clairo//Scarlxrd//The Frights//G-Flip//Avalanche Party

Dance: Crucast//Hot Since 82//San Holo//Redlight//Peggy Gou

Pit: Less Than Jake//Ghostmane//Touche Amore//City Morgue//WSTR

FR: Dermot Kennedy//Sunset Sons//The Blinders//Arlie//Boy Azooga

1Xtra: Pusha T//Smoke Boyz//The Underachievers//Donae'o//One Acen

Sunday

Main: Foo Fighters//Bastille//Skepta//Enter Shikari//The Distillers//Sundara Karma//The Fever 333//Black Honey//Demob Happy

R1: Khalid//Circa Waves//Jorja Smith//Peace//Joey Bada$$//Tonight Alive//Yungblud//Slowthai//Grace Carter//Channel Tres//Lady Bird

Dance: Gorgon City//DJ Hype & Hazard//Tom Zanetti & K.O.Kane//Dennis Sulta//Rezz

Pit: Of Mice & Men//Everytime I Die//Pouya//Basement//Goodbye June

FR: The Amazons//Cloud Nothings//Jaws//Bakar//Cabbage

1Xtra: Not3s//Big K.R.I.T.//SOB X RBE//Casisdead//Octavian

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, TheWaters said:

New year, new prediction. Trying to fill it out a bit more now cuz why not.

Friday

Main: The 1975//Tame Impala//You Me At Six//Dave//Nothing But Thieves//Asking Alexandria//The Story So Far//The Big Moon//Himalayas

R1: Rudimental(Closing set)//Juice WRLD//Anderson .Paak & The Free Nationals//The Hunna//Pale Waves//Hayley Kiyoko//Fidlar//Fredo//boy Pablo//Ghetts//Jade Bird//

Dance: Camelphat//SASASAS//NGHTMRE//Spencer Brown//Riva Starr

Pit: Bowling For Soup//Real Friends//Northlane//Killstation//The Faim

FR: White Lies//Gang Of Youths//Gerry Cinnamon//Turnover//Iceage

1Xtra: Playboi Carti//Tee Grizzley//Mick Jenkins//Young T & Bugsey//Smino

Saturday

Main: Post Malone//Twenty One Pilots//Two Door Cinema Club//Parkway Drive//Frank Carter & The Rattlesnakes//IDLES//Miles Kane//Black Peaks//Goat Girl

R1: Blossoms//Billie Eillish//The Neighbourhood//Charli XCX//PVRIS//Stefflon Don//Clairo//Scarlxrd//The Frights//G-Flip//Avalanche Party

Dance: Crucast//Hot Since 82//San Holo//Redlight//Peggy Gou

Pit: Less Than Jake//Ghostmane//Touche Amore//City Morgue//WSTR

FR: Dermot Kennedy//Sunset Sons//The Blinders//Arlie//Boy Azooga

1Xtra: Pusha T//Smoke Boyz//The Underachievers//Donae'o//One Acen

Sunday

Main: Foo Fighters//Bastille//Skepta//Enter Shikari//The Distillers//Sundara Karma//The Fever 333//Black Honey//Demob Happy

R1: Khalid//Circa Waves//Jorja Smith//Peace//Joey Bada$$//Tonight Alive//Yungblud//Slowthai//Grace Carter//Channel Tres//Lady Bird

Dance: Gorgon City//DJ Hype & Hazard//Tom Zanetti & K.O.Kane//Dennis Sulta//Rezz

Pit: Of Mice & Men//Everytime I Die//Pouya//Basement//Goodbye June

FR: The Amazons//Cloud Nothings//Jaws//Bakar//Cabbage

1Xtra: Not3s//Big K.R.I.T.//SOB X RBE//Casisdead//Octavian

I reckon Gerry will be a fair bit higher than that, maybe early R1. He's a slot below to what circa waves were at community last year this year, and thats in London. FR Tent would be absolutely swamped like arctics 2005 level packed up at Leeds and fairly busy down south too? And he's a slot above sundara karma this year who are 6th down on main, he should definitely be a fair bit higher!

Otherwise - I like, hope we get to see FIDLAR would be awesome!

Edited by gfa

I know I only did this the other day but reshuffled and added a fair bit, think this version is more realistic now.

Friday
Ma: The 1975, Bombay Bicycle Club, You Me at Six, Juice WRLD, Brockhampton, Idles, The Neighbourhood, Black Honey, Estrons
R1: Rae Sremmurd, Dave, AJ Tracey, Pale Waves, Hayley Kiyoko, Lewis Capaldi, Drenge, Ramz, Sam Fender
Da: Camelphat // Pit: Bowling For Soup // FR: White Lies // 1xtra: Smokepurpp

Saturday
Ma: Post Malone, Twenty One Pilots, Khalid, Good Charlotte, Frank Carter & the Rattlesnakes, While She Sleeps, Marmozets, Seaway, Gerard Way
R1: Blossoms, Circa Waves, Billie Eilish, Stefflon Don, Pvris, Mabel, Ella Mai, Hobo Jones & the Lovemakers, Superorganism
Da: Crucast // LU: The Offsprings // FR: Dermot Kennedy // 1xtra: Pusha T

Sunday
Ma: Foo Fighters, Bastille, Giggs, The Distillers, Sundara Karma, The Amazons, Band of Skulls, The Fever 333, Astroid Boys
R1: Silk City, Jorja Smith, Sheck Wes, Sigala, Gerry Cinnamon, Yungblud, Fidlar, Denzel Curry, Noname
Da: Kaytranada // Pit: The Amity Affliction // FR: Rat Boy // 1xtra: Not3s

Edited by SomeoneListeningIn

6 minutes ago, SomeoneListeningIn said:

I know I only did this the other day but reshuffled and added a fair bit, think this version is more realistic now.

Friday
Ma: The 1975, Bombay Bicycle Club, You Me at Six, Juice WRLD, Brockhampton, Idles, The Neighbourhood, Black Honey, Estrons
R1: Rae Sremmurd, Dave, AJ Tracey, Pale Waves, Hayley Kiyoko, Lewis Capaldi, Drenge, Ramz, Sam Fender

Saturday
Ma: Post Malone, Twenty One Pilots, Khalid, Good Charlotte, Frank Carter & the Rattlesnakes, While She Sleeps, Marmozets, Seaway, Gerard Way
R1: Blossoms, Circa Waves, Billie Eilish, Stefflon Don, Pvris, Mabel, Ella Mai, Hobo Jones & the Lovemakers, Superorganism

Sunday
Ma: Foo Fighters, Bastille, Giggs, The Distillers, Sundara Karma, The Amazons, Band of Skulls, The Fever 333, Astroid Boys
R1: Silk City, Jorja Smith, Sheck Wes, Sigala, Gerry Cinnamon, Yungblud, Fidlar, Denzel Curry, Noname

Haven't Rea Sremmurd split?

15 minutes ago, SomeoneListeningIn said:

Friday

Saturday

Sunday

I really like that and would be happy with it - great job! I feel however Catfish will be nailed on...

Just now, RarerThanDandyB said:

I really like that and would be happy with it - great job! I feel however Catfish will be nailed on...

Dunno, I don't think they're more likely to sub than the likes of TDCC or BBC, and don't think they'd fit anywhere else.

Just now, SomeoneListeningIn said:

Dunno, I don't think they're more likely to sub than the likes of TDCC or BBC, and don't think they'd fit anywhere else.

Personally I read that BBC statement as they ain't back this summer and are just going to do their shows in autumn winter (assuming they'd even get sub, surely they ain't any bigger than TDCC were after their comeback in 2016), and all TDCC's dates are early summer, with nothing in August at all.

Catfish however are doing Sziget in Budapest 2 weekends before, seem easily the most likely to me...

Friday

MS: 1975, Tame Impala, Anderson Paak, Juice WRLD, Nothing But Thieves, Ratboy, Marmozets, Gang Of Youths, Gerry Cinnamon (Special Guest Opener) R1: The Prodigy, Circa Waves, Billie Elish DS: Superorganism Pit: Bowling For Soup, The Story So Far FR: Gerry Cinnamon (Two Sets) R1X: Slowthai 

MS: Post Malone/21P, Run The Jewels, Limp Bizkit, Brockhampton, Sam Fender, Black Honey, Estrons R1: Catfish & The Bottlemen, Blossoms DS: Pete Tong LU: Refused, Single Mothers FR: Doves R1X: Earl Sweatshirt 

MS: Foo Fighters, Bastille, Weezer, Enter Shikari, Hollywood Undead, Idles, Black Peaks, Dream State R1: The Streets, Yungblud DS: Dynoro & Gigi D’Agostino Pit: The Distillers, Gouge Away FR: Fidlar R1X: Cypress Hill

5 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

You naturally assume any gap of longer than three weeks means that a band is off the road entirely?

Well no but as they are already touring quite extensively and there is no sign of a new album at the moment before those dates I assumed (maybe wrongly) that the dates currently announced are just the end of their last tour. I also don't see why everyone thinks R&L would be so desperate to get them back and kick them up a slot, they arent that popular are they?

Compared to Catfish who havent played in 4 years, have a new album coming out, FR love them and are probably one of the bands that fits the R&L demo the most. 

Unless I have missed something that says otherwise?

7 minutes ago, Mattymooz said:

Well no but as they are already touring quite extensively and there is no sign of a new album at the moment before those dates I assumed (maybe wrongly) that the dates currently announced are just the end of their last tour. I also don't see why everyone thinks R&L would be so desperate to get them back and kick them up a slot, they arent that popular are they?

Compared to Catfish who havent played in 4 years, have a new album coming out, FR love them and are probably one of the bands that fits the R&L demo the most. 

Unless I have missed something that says otherwise?

I wouldn’t exactly say FR love Catfish and the Bottlemen. Headlined Community but not played main at R+L yet despite always being about, played Latitude about four years ago (coulda headlined it instead of Tramlines, Kendal, etc.). Not to mention they’re potentially too big to sub now.

Then on the other hand, TDCC played R+L twice, special guest at Latitude and headlined Community in the space of two years. And they were a big hit at R+L last time so can’t see why they wouldn’t jump at the chance to have them back.

Few switches around I think this is pretty solid and reliable 

Friday

The 1975 // Catfish & The Bottlemen // Gucci Gang // Giggs // You me at six // The Night Café // Sheck Wes (Opening Set) 

R1: A$AP Rocky // Juice Wrld // Lower Than Atlas // Pale Waves // Hayley Kiyoko 

Da: Crucast  // Pit :Bowling for Soup // FR: Lewis Del mar // 1XTRA: Smokepurpp

Saturday 

Post Malone, Twenty One Pilots // Vampire Weekend //Skepta // Rex Orange County  // Frank Carter & The Rattlesnakes // Idles

R1: Blossoms // Pusha T // Circa Waves  // Billie Eilish // Stefflon Don //Pvris 

Da: My NU Leng Btb Holy goof // Pit: The Amity Affliction // FR: Youth Lagoon // 1XTRA: Denzel Curry 

Sunday 

Foo Fighters // Bastille // The Streets // Brockhampton // Cage the Elephant //The Distillers // Dave 

R1: Chance The Rapper // Mura Masa //Lil Uzi Vert // Loyle Carner // The Amazons // Future  // Miles Kane

Da Dizzee Rascal //  LU :Taking Back Sunday // FR: Gang Of Youths // 1xtra : Ski Mask The Slump God