• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

19 minutes ago, shuttlep said:

I think there are three Saunas if my mind is correct

all in one place or 3 around the festival?? 

I like the idea of a little sauna the morning after the night before haha cold shower after it :) fresh as a daisy! 

18 minutes ago, Havors said:

I like the idea of a little sauna the morning after the night before haha cold shower after it :) fresh as a daisy! 

healing fields there are two I think .. I am sure there is a third somewhere... but the state i have been in i could have been sat naked on a bench chatting bollocks

19 minutes ago, Havors said:

Lost horizons. There is a small additional fee for access. Think around £20 if memory serves although @sime is the fella to confirm.  

Reeling from a mix of infused spirits (I believe so far there shall be Bourbon, Rum, Vodka and Gin) and Cheddar Valley, and looking for something to settle me before a night of drinking and dancing to cheese at Guilty Pleasures.

17 minutes ago, Greenelk said:

Reeling from a mix of infused spirits (I believe so far there shall be Bourbon, Rum, Vodka and Gin) and Cheddar Valley, and looking for something to settle me before a night of drinking and dancing to cheese at Guilty Pleasures.

I need to go to guilty pleasures!! Where is it usually?

Will have made the long coach journey down south from Leeds, set up camp in Bushy, been up to the top of the park with the newbies, and will now be supping merrily away in various bars, before heading on our way to Williams Green to suss out the secret sets and dance to the cheesy music that follows. All in the glorious sunshine.

Can't bloody wait.