This time in 8 weeks I will be...

BlackHole2006

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, Skoo said:

Where exactly is the rum shack? I don't think I've ever been there...I presume it sells....rum?

It's in the Common, it's exact location escapes me, I'm always spangled when I go there - usually play some fairly cheesy hip hop stuff when I've been there in the past - like a night in provincial nightclub c.2005 

1 minute ago, Matt - Ed Banger Records said:

It's in the Common, it's exact location escapes me, I'm always spangled when I go there - usually play some fairly cheesy hip hop stuff when I've been there in the past - like a night in provincial nightclub c.2005 

sounds right up my street. I must try and get to the SE corner a bit this year I am always too lazy to deal with the crowds.

7 minutes ago, Woffy said:

What do reckon you'll call him? Speculate, Quark?

Hard to say, depends on what combination and volume of stuff I've consumed. Could be anything from "misbegotten wretch" all the way up to "cock juggling thunderc**t"

Let's find out...

3 minutes ago, Skoo said:

sounds right up my street. I must try and get to the SE corner a bit this year I am always too lazy to deal with the crowds.

We tend to go for a wander down there just before it gets dark on the Wednesday and stay there till we go to bed, miss a lot of the crowds at that time, and it's nice seeing Unfairgrounds and stuff before they're rammed - thoroughly reccomend it!

1 minute ago, Matt - Ed Banger Records said:

We tend to go for a wander down there just before it gets dark on the Wednesday and stay there till we go to bed, miss a lot of the crowds at that time, and it's nice seeing Unfairgrounds and stuff before they're rammed - thoroughly reccomend it!

I'm liking this suggestion. Could be where I meander on Wednesday

14 minutes ago, Quark said:

Hard to say, depends on what combination and volume of stuff I've consumed. Could be anything from "misbegotten wretch" all the way up to "cock juggling thunderc**t"

Let's find out...

It could go the other way and you get a bit forward. 

Who knows...

1 minute ago, Woffy said:

It could go the other way and you get a bit forward. 

Who knows...

Just now, SwedgeAntilles said:

Wouldn't be the first time I've been called a cock juggling thundercat 

Wouldn't be the first time I've got smashed and been a bit forward :lol:

Oh the fun we'll have

Just now, lucyginger said:

I think we need to take bets on who you insult, and with which insult :)

That's absolutely a gamble I could behind. Get me some each way odds on calling either Woffy or Swedge a massive twatwaffle before 8pm.

I'd buy that for a dollar.

2 minutes ago, Quark said:

That's absolutely a gamble I could behind. Get me some each way odds on calling either Woffy or Swedge a massive twatwaffle before 8pm.

I'd buy that for a dollar.

If you can guarantee it within a five minute window that bet will surely pay for the weekend.

Just now, carlosj said:

If you can guarantee it within a five minute window that bet will surely pay for the weekend.

I can't guarantee anything Carlos, that would be bet fixing and I am an honest man.

I shall just hit the rum like the proverbial hurricane and see where my internal profanisaurus leads me.

5 minutes ago, Quark said:

I can't guarantee anything Carlos, that would be bet fixing and I am an honest man.

I shall just hit the rum like the proverbial hurricane and see where my internal profanisaurus leads me.

?

An honest Ferengi?? I doff my hat to you, sir.

Last year I didn't get on site till the fireworks were going off so had to catch up with everyone in the beat hotel then we went SE corner and ended in ge silent disco in chameleon. Last 2 years I've said it can't be a late one and stumbled out of there at 3 am.

rum shack sounds good this year though