This time in 8 weeks I will be...

BlackHole2006

5 hours ago, H.M.V said:

Lost horizons. There is a small additional fee for access. Think around £20 if memory serves although @sime is the fella to confirm.  

Confirmation incoming... :)

Lost Horizons is up in the Tipi Field, by one of the pathways. I usually have a naked Thursday chill out day there, sunbathing, dancing to bands on their stage and saunering, however last year, I decided to do different things around Williams Green stage etc. Had a great time, however this year, I'm bringing naked Thursday back.

It did cost £10.00 for a day pass but you can get an all weekend pass for around £30.00. This may have all gone up now though.

I haven't used Sams sauna but hear it's good too.

If you go to either, you will enjoy :)

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 hours ago, brandycoke said:

Loving...The....Vid  :-) .

Have I been in the mountains for too love, or are all the people in this crew video ridiculously attractive??

it'll be 2am on Thursday night in 8 weeks time. Last year I think I was in HMS Sweet Charity having a bit go a boogie. Hopefully this year I'll be in the flippin' rabbit hole, having potentially already watch Fabio and Grooverider :-D

Edited by Sasperella

7 minutes ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

Berocca and a Stoats Porridge Bar, safe in the knowledge that good times are gonna get got.

Basically, Monday mornings are usually the only ones I really struggle with.

Berocca, Dioralyte, half a litre of water and a bacon sarnie FTW. 

Berocca and Dioralyte cocktail slowly simmering in a bottle of water, hopefully would have convinced a friend to go and get bacon for me and will be considering whether or not mixing red wine and Coca-Cola as a hangover drink is a wise move or some kind of Spanish lie to make dumb British people drink disgusting things.