Next Announcement 2017 Thread

Gnomicide

2 minutes ago, jparx said:

DAMN! Well, I didn't read your comment so I can still get some credit. Although obviously not first dibs on it :(

Great minds think alike!

Would be a bit of genius from Glasto - deflect any thought of Ed also being announced tonight by ramping up the Foos speculation then double whammy.

Just now, pastorofmuppets said:

Not to be confused with the Jack Parsons Act, which allowed cricketers to become clergymen.

(Yes, I just went on Wikipedia and looked for famous people called Jack Parsons. Slow day at work.)

And you opted for the cricket guy rather than:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Babalon_Working

Just now, naughtygeorgie said:

Hey All 

1st time posting, been lurking a while & really enjoying this thread.

I'm working tonight so look forward to catching up later...when we'll have a confirmation yes?!?

Enjoy your Foo stalking Friday guys!!

Stream starts in 3h 40min, so around then i suposse 

Stoked for Neil that he got a ticket. Running this site is damn hard and it's through this site I've met many friends, etc. and he helped with the set up my solo camping group in 2014. I don't begrudge him blagging a ticket one bit. He deserves the occasional perks for all the tips he picks up and passes on. He helped quite a few people nab Radiohead tickets last year with his page checker as well as many in the flash glasto resale. I could go on and on but it's hugely mean spirited by a few on here to not congratulate him and consider this a reward for years of work. Long hours and little reward is the norm for @eFestivals

Gutted that @parsonjack hasn't got a ticket as that was some grade A Jessica Fletcher work from you.

Have a great night Neil, you deserve a little perk like this.

3 minutes ago, Keithy said:

Stoked for Neil that he got a ticket. Running this site is damn hard and it's through this site I've met many friends, etc. and he helped with the set up my solo camping group in 2014. I don't begrudge him blagging a ticket one bit. He deserves the occasional perks for all the tips he picks up and passes on. He helped quite a few people nab Radiohead tickets last year with his page checker as well as many in the flash glasto resale. I could go on and on but it's hugely mean spirited by a few on here to not congratulate him and consider this a reward for years of work. Long hours and little reward is the norm for @eFestivals

Gutted that @parsonjack hasn't got a ticket as that was some grade A Jessica Fletcher work from you.

Have a great night Neil, you deserve a little perk like this.

Couldn't have put it better myself! 

14 minutes ago, Funkyfairy! said:

can we all tweet the C&G, Foo Fighter, Emily and everyone else to get @parsonjack in :-), someone may just pay attention and slip him in through the back door

Yessssssss! Excellent idea I'm defo up for doing this!

What's @parsonjacks twitter handle so we can @ him in it :D

Just now, Keithy said:

For those not going but watching on the webcast, i think we should have an Efests Drinking Game for tonight...

• Mention of breaking a leg - DRINK!
  • Spotting Eavis - DRINK!
  • An Eavii singing on stage - DRINK!

Announce Glastonbury headline slot down your drink