How many tickets did you get?

morph100

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My son's group only secured 4/13, but the mighty camp solo collective sourced 77 across both sales.  I'm a bit loved up with these people I've spent the last 2 years at glastonbury with and the last hour frantically refreshing with, I cannot wait to be back in a field with them.

Edited by Spindles
got my numbers wrong

Big fat ZERO .. Again. Fed up of this now.

It always amazes me how some people can get through to the booking page 4/5/6 times, yet my group of 6 didn't get a sniff of one .. Again for the 3rd year running. We had multiple laptops/iPads/4G etc.

I'm not buying into this 'pot luck' rubbish.

1 minute ago, GlastoEls said:

All six we needed but wasn't easy (and I say that respectfully for those who didn't make it) - two goes on the reg screen, and three times clicking back on the payment screen.  Heart pounding!

Same here. We had much more luck getting to the booking screen but I had to submit payment details three times on one booking, and on another it took four tries to get past the enter reg page.

We didn't do anything different to previous years, so not sure why it was easier (we've failed in other years). I suspect it's just luck. Others in our group who were also trying didn't get a sniff.

6 minutes ago, st dan said:

Big fat ZERO .. Again. Fed up of this now.

It always amazes me how some people can get through to the booking page 4/5/6 times, yet my group of 6 didn't get a sniff of one .. Again for the 3rd year running. We had multiple laptops/iPads/4G etc.

I'm not buying into this 'pot luck' rubbish.

never have multiple devices going....it doesn't help at all.

8 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

god does it hurt to see that people got through so many times when i didn't even get a sniffle! 

This. I was only trying for one and some people got all the way through three or more times? I know, luck of the draw and it'll only make resale success sweeter but it is devastating just now.