Radiohead touring in 2016

Redwinevino

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

“There’s no planned Radiohead gig at the moment. But obviously we would love to have Radiohead back. Personally I’d love to have them play next year but at the moment there’s no confirmation, so we’ll have to see.”

https://www.theguardian.com/music/2016/may/31/glastonbury-lineup-new-festival-emily-eavis-interview?CMP=twt_gu

1 minute ago, grayfitz said:

“There’s no planned Radiohead gig at the moment. But obviously we would love to have Radiohead back. Personally I’d love to have them play next year but at the moment there’s no confirmation, so we’ll have to see.”

https://www.theguardian.com/music/2016/may/31/glastonbury-lineup-new-festival-emily-eavis-interview?CMP=twt_gu

I think the ball is in RH's court. Do they actually want to headline? It's hard to believe they wouldn't given the festivals they are playing this year and what would be a 14 year gap from when they last played.

Saturday night next year. Make it so.

4 minutes ago, grayfitz said:

i sure hope that means they're doing their best to get them to headline next year! are we taking this as there being no secret set then? part of me would love it to happen... but another part wants to go the weekend without having to constantly have my ear to the ground!

1 minute ago, Joshuwarr said:

Croissant Neuf stage. Saturday 4-5pm. TBA.

We were told a few weeks back by someone that a *huge* act would be playing that would required security cordoning off the area...

Didn't someone say that would be Travis? 

1 minute ago, Joshuwarr said:

Croissant Neuf stage. Saturday 4-5pm. TBA.

We were told a few weeks back by someone that a *huge* act would be playing that would required security cordoning off the area...

Yup, now that Travis aren't elsewhere on the lineup I think that clears the way for RH