• Replies 37.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• eFestivals

• FloorFiller

• Matt42

• Rose-Colored Boy

A great solo has to fit with mood of the song imo. if its prince just shredding as many notes as possible in a ridiculous solo, then i cba with it. the songs called while my guitar gently weeps ffs! but havent seen it yet so just assuming!

Its mainly that yeah, with a few Hendrix moves thrown in. Great guitar player though.

He is a massive Prince fan, so maybe they can sort something out. Eric's Favorited ever song is Purple Rain http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p009mdm4

Wow cool cheers!!

Edit, also saw John Lee Hooker below that one! :heat:

Edited by The Nal

Last few pages pages everyone appears certain it's either:

A) Prince, and everything will be great.

B) It's supposed to be Prince, and Florence is gonna have to step in when he can't be bothered?

Anything else need to be added to this or should I not bother reading back?

Bowie......

There's a few big fish left for them to land, but there's not very many of them.

Prince isn't quite the Moby Dick of Led Zep, but of he's certainly of a Jabberjaws sort of size - along with yer Madges, AC/DCs and so on.

I reckon Madonna and AC/DC are both in prime position next year at the back end of their tours.

We got the first selfie and thought "Not really my type but I can see why I've been paired up here", then we got the second selfie and thought "Oh heck! It's a right minger AND it looks like a horrible person" but we're going to our favourite restaurant so we're going to suck it up, go and hope there's someone much more attractive at another table?

:lol:

Following on from a post someone made yesterday. ...

#Glasto2015 #glastonbury #pyramid she's getting her skin #itshappening /iaGRM0unRX

Seems early this year! (Maybe not, but all this sort of thing seems earlier than other years while the lineup is later. Curious!)

Errrrm, are we forgetting about Madonna...

Trying to...

Edited by LondonTom