The National

Zoo Music Girl

Is there any way this is just em having to say that until the Hyde Park thing is sold out, or is it already sold out? No obvious diary clash on their website really.

It's not sold out but that sounded like a pretty unequivocal no to me. It's just like last year :( I reckon they couldn't negotiate the slot they wanted.

Is there any way this is just em having to say that until the Hyde Park thing is sold out, or is it already sold out? No obvious diary clash on their website really.

They said last night that they weren't at Glastonbury though.

Ignore that. Although I don't think they'd lie when they could just ignore the question.

Edited by dentalplan

I'll be devastated if they aren't there this year, only recently got into them but can't stop listening!

Join the Devastation Club, Alf. The band themselves confirmed they're not appearing if you scroll back a page or two. I love a straw clutch as much as the next person but it does make it seem like the dream is dead. Bloody bastards.

Can't begin to imagine how the Glastonbury organizers have managed to mess this up two years in a row.

Well it depends on the demands that the band are making. Maybe the organisers don't want to giove the the slot that they want.

I'm still holding out a bit of hope.

Their excuse was scheduling conflicts. What scheduling conflicts?

Well their current European tour runs from 10th July to 16th August with no more than a three-day gap. maybe they didn't want to come over for Glasto and hang around for two weeks, or have to go back and come back over.