Glasto is great and I've paid my balance!

kalifire

Tried on there and it says in red:

No matching orders were found in our database.

Please check your details and try again.

but if I try and pay the balance again it says 

Tickets have already been purchased using this registration.

so a strange one if not listed in booking history. 

On 4/4/2024 at 10:45 PM, northernangel said:

Paid but Jesus parking at £55 is steep!

If you consider Wed to Mon, 6 days. It’s actually f**k all. You can’t get parked in London for less than £10 a day, probably an hour!!! 

2 hours ago, Franky said:

If you consider Wed to Mon, 6 days. It’s actually f**k all. You can’t get parked in London for less than £10 a day, probably an hour!!! 

Yeah but Glastonbury has nothing to do with London lol. I park in London for £6 a day.

Not 6 days though is it completely as you leave on Monday, some Sunday late but either way it's still mad for a festival price. It's £20 I believe above anything else festical wise running for 5 days.

35 minutes ago, northernangel said:

Yeah but Glastonbury has nothing to do with London lol. I park in London for £6 a day.

Not 6 days though is it completely as you leave on Monday, some Sunday late but either way it's still mad for a festival price. It's £20 I believe above anything else festical wise running for 5 days.

Genuine Q - where are you parking in London for £6 a day don't leave us without the details!!

2 hours ago, Field Commander Jefferson said:

Dropped out this year, just not feeling that line up but sure everyone will of course have a banging time!

There seems to be a lot of tickets back in the pot, only judging from the groups I know personally which have had about a 30% rate of paying the balance off.

I think the amount of people bothered about Coldplay who didn't have a ticket to their tour will be a telling point. I've got quite a bit to see but I can completely see the view that they have messed it up this year in parts and at £360 a ticket you do need bands you actually care for. Forget the band to buck ratio that is often said. You are watching bands in a field where weather can dictate a huge experience vs watching those bands inside a warm and dry situation instead.

2 hours ago, irnkrtn said:

Genuine Q - where are you parking in London for £6 a day don't leave us without the details!!

Finchley Central Station when I have to drive, I'd attempt to even drive too far into central London.

4 hours ago, irnkrtn said:

Yeah any places I've parked in London recently cost at least 7.50 to a tenner a day and those were pretty far out, but maybe I don't book it that  far in advance. 

I think from what folks have said in the past at least some of that land is rented from neighbours, plus tbh it's not that far above inflation from the price in previous years. 

However to be frank, if you still think parking is too much - get the train, bus, coach or cycle 👍

I think only 2 out of 20-something in our group let them go.  Deliberately.  But that's never happened before.  Reckon the resale may have more in the pot this year.

Glastobation did an interesting poll on Twitter.

Rather than just asking are you still going, he asked how many from your group had paid up (x out of x) and then added them all up.

Around 9% were back in the pot. Difficult to quantify as the people responding are at the point where they follow a Glastonbury specific account but it is probably as good as you can get without access to the actual data.

8 minutes ago, Gnomicide said:

Glastobation did an interesting poll on Twitter.

Rather than just asking are you still going, he asked how many from your group had paid up (x out of x) and then added them all up.

Around 9% were back in the pot. Difficult to quantify as the people responding are at the point where they follow a Glastonbury specific account but it is probably as good as you can get without access to the actual data.

I reckon 10-12K is around the usual resale number

3 minutes ago, Supernintendo Chalmers said:

I reckon 10-12K is around the usual resale number

I'd heard similar from previous years - around 10K or so go back in for various reasons.