Glasto is sh*t and I'm not paying my balance. Definitely not trying in October.

Superscally

And stop this stupid ticket day sale thing. Get back to the days when you just had to stay for days on end  on the streets waiting in a ticket queue  Did that often myself in Glasgow and didn’t do me any harm 

IMG_1156.webp.c93482fe5a6193631edc772ae08f8707.webp

Edited by Ayrshire Chris

24 minutes ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

And stop this stupid ticket day sale thing. Get back to the days when you just had to stay for days on end  on the streets waiting in a ticket queue  Did that often myself in Glasgow and didn’t do me any harm 

IMG_1156.webp.c93482fe5a6193631edc772ae08f8707.webp

Chair w*nkers even then. Jeez. 

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Avalon_Fields said:

The obvious solution is to relocate to the midlands, something like a big park, and rename it, I'm sure we can come up with a variety of bazaar names.

Wolverhampton Festival

15 minutes ago, Avalon_Fields said:

The obvious solution is to relocate to the midlands, something like a big park, and rename it, I'm sure we can come up with a variety of bazaar names.

The Brummy Bop?

Totally agree, not going anymore. Can't even see anything...pointless. If everyone just sat down all the way through then we'd ALL be able to see the act clearly instead of grubby heads jumping up and down...

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, dondo said:

And make the music quieter so I don't have to shout when talking with my mates all the way through sets.  Or give everyone megaphones so they can be heard without bothersome music getting in the way. 

Or have silent gigs and give everyone headphones who wants to listen and the silent majority can have their conversations in peace.

2 hours ago, Avalon_Fields said:

…and stopping us peeing on the grass! What’s that all about? What do you think the cows do all day? We should be free to pee wherever we want, just like on a Saturday night when we’re out on the town.

Thames Water will just dump it in the river further down stream anyway.

• Upvote 1

59 minutes ago, Bike_Like_A_Mum said:

Totally agree, not going anymore. Can't even see anything...pointless. If everyone just sat down all the way through then we'd ALL be able to see the act clearly instead of grubby heads jumping up and down...

Maybe they could put down a giant picnic blanket across each of the stages and have the volunteers go round with a refreshment trolley? Although I wouldn't be too happy with people stepping on my blanket. 

Who do they think they are? Don't they know how important the sides of my picnic blanket are? They probably want to dance and ruin the subdued vibe.

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, HotChipWillBreakYourLegs said:

Are you Liz Jones?

Also if you search Google images for Daily Mail Glastonbury the results are about 95% girls in bikinis.

article-1030641-01CDA64500000578-279_468

Exactly. They're advertising falsely. There are nowhere near enough girls in bikinis at the festival. Or fellas. Why do they hand out those stupid bags when they could hand out bikinis to everyone?

6 minutes ago, Superscally said:

Exactly. They're advertising falsely. There are nowhere near enough girls in bikinis at the festival. Or fellas. Why do they hand out those stupid bags when they could hand out bikinis to everyone?

Don’t worry we can always walk around in groups chanting for them to get them out for us

Not bothering with tickets until they book more 1970s prog rock bands, ageing white blokes in their 70s with long thinning straggly grey hair playing Moog synthesisers, double neck guitars. Especially bands still gigging  where there’s only one original member left alive. Believe me there’s plenty of them around. 

Edited by Ayrshire Chris

8 minutes ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

Not bothering with tickets until they book more 1970s prog rock bands, ageing white blokes in their 70s with long thinning straggly grey hair playing Moog synthesisers, double arm guitars. Especially bands still gigging  where there’s only one original member left alive. Believe me there’s plenty of them around. 

Most guitars are played with double arms.