Poster Drop day

Crazyfool01

Emily revealed the poster will drop next week so which day will it be ? predictions / wild guesses below   

246 members have voted

1. 1. Emily revealed the poster will drop next week so which day will it be ? predictions / wild guesses below

• Monday
    • Tuesday
    • Wednesday
    • Thursday
    • Friday
    • Saturday
    • Sunday

23 minutes ago, al_coholic said:

I went for Tuesday, just felt right. I wonder if Emily will pop on here and check out how the vote has gone

Early on I was sure it was going to be Monday as that had the lowest vote . Then some dodgy postal votes came in and I reckon it was fraud

• Upvote 1

34 minutes ago, Leyrulion said:

I love the optimism here that when Emily said "next week" she meant this week coming up immediately and not the week after that. 

She has form. 

She's arguably been misleading at times in the past - but does she have form for saying anything that would be quite so clearly incorrect about something so imminent?

Most of the "but Emily said.." instances I've seen have either been where people have misinterpreted or twisted what she said in the first place, or where time has passed (so maybe things changed). Often both of those. We're already seeing the next one brewing with the false reports that she promised 3 female headliners in either 25 or 26.

Edited by incident

46 minutes ago, incident said:

She's arguably been misleading at times in the past - but does she have form for saying anything that would be quite so clearly incorrect about something so imminent?

Most of the "but Emily said.." instances I've seen have either been where people have misinterpreted or twisted what she said in the first place, or where time has passed (so maybe things changed). Often both of those. We're already seeing the next one brewing with the false reports that she promised 3 female headliners in either 25 or 26.

I was more playing on the joke about people having different views on what "next Friday" means.

6 minutes ago, Leyrulion said:

I was more playing on the joke about people having different views on what "next Friday" means.

Fair enough, that went miles over my head.

48 minutes ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

Six sleeps, as the kids say waiting for Santa to drop (down the chimney)

I always wear an Xmas tee-shirt on the Wed of Glasto because quite simply it is my Xmas 👍

I will say Thursday at 08:00