Green Man 2024

bexj

With just under a month to go before T day (OMG, its nearly as frantic as Glastonbury) and the music still ringing in our ears, who's in for 2024? 

Wishlists for artists - and obvious "house bands" - Pictish, Wedding Present, Melin Melyn!!  

I'd be happy with a Suede or Pixies headliner, I'd love to see Oh Sees return and maybe a band like Ride in the Far Out.  

Let's go!!

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/31/2023 at 1:52 PM, axel75 said:

I believe Sufjan Stevens might be touring next year in support of his new album. He would be great.
Any of Hawkwind, Caroline Polachek, Yeah Yeah Yeahs & Aphex Twin would be amazing.

Sufjan is learning how to walk again after a motor neurone disease diagnosis. I dont think he'll be touring by next year

• Like 1

14 hours ago, zahidf said:

Sufjan is learning how to walk again after a motor neurone disease diagnosis. I dont think he'll be touring by next year

Sufjan Stevens definitely doesn't have motor neurone disease, he had guillian-barre syndrome which is a very different thing. If it was motor neurone disease, he wouldn't be learning to walk again. 

3 hours ago, Chazwozza said:

@adequate8 you might not like my guess but adding a downvote with no further explanation isn’t very nice. GM is growing in popularity and sold out V quickly last year.  But good luck in the sale anyway.

I downvoted due to your pointless reply. I was clearly asking in more broad terms, not to the minute/second. Same day? Few hours? What happened last year?

42 minutes ago, adequate8 said:

I downvoted due to your pointless reply. I was clearly asking in more broad terms, not to the minute/second. Same day? Few hours? What happened last year?

I thought it was funny. Bit of harmless fun, innit.

It sold our in a few hours last time. And was a mindf**k to actually get them too.

So.....good luck to all.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, AtomsForPizza said:

Trying out for tickets for the first time tomorrow. If you are lucky enough to get through, is it simply a case of selecting the number and type of tickets you want? Or do you need to add any details for the group, e.g. names? 

Yep, as Chazzwazza says there are screenshots here
https://www.greenman.net/news/gm24-ticket-release/

• Upvote 3