Green Man 2024

bexj

1 minute ago, Sawman said:

Payment now showing as pending on banking app - so do I have tickets or not???? No confirmation email. 

Got this reply from GM - 

if you saw the transaction confirmation screen at the end of the order then it went through. Pending payments in online banking doesn't confirm a successful transaction. GM

Nothing but holding pages and occasional 'you're in the queue' but then back to holding page for me

Bit surprised this happens on the main Ticketline URL. It's not even Green Man tickets.

Edited by Boris

Took me two goes but got the confirmation screen now (no email yet). The timer at the bottom doesn't seem to mean anything, it looks like you've got loads of time left but then times you out. If you're timed out its probably better to shut everything down then start afresh, I got straight back in the second time. 

1 minute ago, caleb said:

I guess it's a touts dream now. Lots of demand and quick internet access to grab tix guarantees profits.

Wish I knew what the difference between the queue and the holding is. 

Can't see one!

1 minute ago, Jetshymotion said:

If you get the timed out thing after approving payment details then just hit 'back'. Took me back to card entry (without re-queuing), and worked the second time!

Do you have a direct url link to the tickets please? Sometimes speeds things up rather than going to the main page